Canon IP3500 Driver Update Issues
Every printer needs an update to enhance its capability. These driver updates often contribute to improved performance and also fix bugs in the meanwhile. Since drivers are the key elements responsible for facilitating communication between the operating system and a printer, keeping them up-to-date is essential. Hence, updating the printer driver should be a part of your printer maintenance routine.
At times, there are chances for you to face printer driver update issues. This will probably dent the driver update process and thus could hamper your printer’s performance.
So, we shall now look at the methods to fix the Canon IP3500 Driver Update Issues.
Check Canon IP3500 Printer Connectivity
While updating the Canon IP3500 Printer Driver, see if your printer is connected to your computer.
Turn off the printer, unplug the USB cable from the printer, and wait for two to three minutes.
Use the USB cable to connect your Canon iP3500 printer and the computer.
Turn on the printer and see if the printer is connected. Now, try to update the printer driver.
See if you have download Canon IP3500 driver update that is compatible with your OS.
Reinstall Canon IP3500 Driver
From the installation CD-ROM
- On your Windows computer, launch Start and navigate to Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the printer’s icon and select the Remove Device option.
- Turn off the printer, wait for two to three minutes, and turn on the printer.
- Restart the computer. Load the CD-ROM that came with the printer in the CD drive on your computer to install the
- printer software for your Canon iP3500 printer.
- Agree and follow the prompted instructions and complete the Canon iP3500 printer setup.
From the official Canon Website
- Launch a web browser on your computer and go to Canon’s official site.
- Click on the Support tab and select the Drivers, Software and Firmware option.
- Enter your printer’s model number in the field and select the OS if prompted.
- Select the driver you wanted to download and click on the Download button.
- Run the installer file and follow the on-instructions and complete the printer setup.