Canon Maxify MB2720 Setup & Unboxing Guidance
Canon Maxify MB2720 is a multifunctional color printer that is designed to meet your business requirements and your home needs with its high printing speed.
Canon Maxify MB2720 setup
- Canon MB2720 printer produces high-resolution documents as output that may contain both images and texts.
- Check if your shipment is sealed.
- Place your printer on a steady surface for the Canon Maxify MB2720 setup process.
- Safeguard the accessories like ink cartridge, power cord, manual, etc., that came along with the printer for future use.
- Secure one end of the power cord to the direct power socket and the other end to the rear of your Maxify printer.
- Now, turn On your Canon printer by pressing the power button.
- Set the preferences as per your desire.
- Load the printing sheets, and install the ink cartridges.
- Try printing a test page after performing the above-given steps.
Canon Maxify MB2720 driver download
The drivers establish a communication between a printer and a computer. Make sure the driver firmware is supported by the operating system and the printer model. Follow the steps given below to make the Canon Maxify MB2720 driver downloading and installation process ease.
- Choose the driver that is compatible with your system from Canon’s official website.
- Right-click the Canon Maxify MB2720 driver file, and run it to begin the installation process. The firmware file will be in the .exe format for Windows and in .dmg format for Mac.
- Click on the Run option, and wait until the system completes the installation process.
- Establish a connection using the USB cable when you are prompted to do so.
- Click Finish after the installation completes.
- Go to Control Panel——-> View Devices and Printer—–> Add Printer.
- Select the name of your Canon printer from the printer list.
- Click the Next option, and check for Updates.
- Wait until all updates are installed.
- Now, try printing the test page on your Maxify MB2720 printer.
Canon Maxify MB2720 wireless setup
The printer and your computer can be connected wirelessly by following the below mentioned steps.
- Connect your MB2720 printer to a direct electric socket.
- Switch On your printer for the Canon Maxify MB2720 Setup process .
- Press and hold the WPS button on your printer.
- Release the button when you see the flashing orange light.
- The blue light indicates that your printer is searching for available networks to establish a connection.
- The network connection to your printer should be secured.
- A solid blue light will be visible once your printer is connected to a network.
- Now, start printing a test page after completing the Canon Maxify MB2720 Wireless Setup process.
How to connect Canon MB2720 to mac
Recent versions of Mac system do not have a space to insert the CD. In such cases, you will have to copy the contents of the CD to a USB drive to install the printer firmware.
- Insert the flash drive to your Mac system, and copy the contents of the drive to a local disk.
- Click the file in .dmg format to start the installation process.
- Now, select the Run option when you are prompted to do so.
- Wait until the installation process is completed.
- Check if there are any updates required for your driver and update them.
- Click on the Apple icon on your screen, and select the Print and Fax option.
- Menu names may vary with respect to the operating system and the printer model.
- Check if your printer’s name is listed. If not add your printer to the list by clicking the Add Printer option.
- Choose the name of your Canon printer, and click on the Add option.
- After completing the process, try printing a test page.
Canon Maxify MB2720 android printing apps
- Your printer can be connected to any Android device using an OTG cable or through a wireless connection.
- Turn On your Canon Maxify MB2720 printer.
- Go to Google Play App on your Android device or smartphone.
- Search for Canon App and install the same.
- After completing the installation process, open the document or image that you want to print.
- Choose the option Print from the menu where the Print Preview dialog box opens.
- Now, on the Canon Mobile Printing dialog box, select the option Printer to display the list of printers that are connected.
- Choose your printer’s name from the list, and select the Print option.
- Your Canon printer will print the document in no time. Get in touch with our experts to get quick Canon Maxify MB2720 Setup related assistance.
Canon Maxify MB2720 Bluetooth setup
Your Canon printer can be connected using the Bluetooth network also. The below-mentioned guidelines will provide you with the necessary support.
- Click Control Panel—-> Devices and Printers option.
- Choose the Add Printer option, and Select the option Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Now, select the network printer from the list of available printers.
- If your printer is not displayed on the list, then download and install the appropriate drivers.
- After successful connection of your printer and the device, try printing the test page after completing the Canon Maxify MB2720 bluetooth setup process.
Canon MB2720 firmware update
- In order to use your printer without encountering any errors, update your printer firmware.
- You can update the firmware by checking for updates on your Windows and Mac system.
- From the Control panel on your Windows system, go to the Administrator option and check for updates.
- Wait until your printer updates all the necessary files.
- In case if you use the Windows 8 system, updates will be done automatically.
- Similarly, in recent versions of the Mac system, updates will be done once you connect your system with a secured network.
- After performing the above steps, try printing a test page using your Canon printer.
Canon MB2720 troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is the process of finding and diagnosing the errors and problems in your printer. By following the Canon Maxify MB2720 troubleshooting steps, you can easily resolve any issue that has occurred. Similarly, there some common printer issues that can be resolved either by referring the manual or this site.
Few steps are to be followed to rectify the fax issues.
- Check if the receiving machine is turned On.
- Make sure if you have installed the printer driver that is appropriate for your printer.
- If you have issues with your driver, then uninstall and reinstall the same.
- Check if you have connected the telephone jack to the right port on your printer.
- For further assistance, contact our support team to get more Canon Maxify MB2720 setup related guidance.