Canon mx922 Setup & Installation Guidance
The Canon Pixma mx922 printer is an inkjet all-in-one printer that facilitates print, scan, copy, and fax. This printer model is specially designed for consumers, so medium-sized business can opt for Canon’s Maxify line that can handle high volumes. The mx922 printer has an amazing feature of automatically printing on both sides of the page. Follow the below steps for the Canon mx922 setup process.
Canon IJ Network Scan Utility Software Download
The IJ Network Scan Utility software enables you to configure the settings for the network setup of your Canon printer. The software includes Windows Firewall exemption to connect the printer to the Internet without any blocks.
- You can use the installation disc to install the driver. The Canon IJ Network Scan Utility Software gets installed along with the driver.
- If the software does not install, you can download it from the manufacturer’s site.
- Go to the support section on the manufacturer’s site and provide the printer model.
- Click the Software option and select Canon IJ Network Scan Utility.
- Download the software.
- Open the Downloads folder and locate the downloaded file. Install the ij scanner utility canon.
canon mx922 driver Download
canon mx922 driver Download for Mac
- Connect a power cord to your Mac computer.
- Open a browser to locate Canon mx922 printer from the search results.
- Click on the Drivers and Downloads folder to download it.
- From the drop-down box choose the Mac OS and select the correct version.
- Click the Download button which is next to the driver package.
- The driver will now get downloaded. The Canon Mx922 driver download For Mac process has been completed.
Canon Mx922 Driver Download For Windows
- Connect your Windows computer to a power source.
- Navigate for Pixma mx922 printer in the browser. Click on the Drivers and Downloads option. For more canon mx922 setup related support just call us.
- Select Windows as the operating system from the drop-down box.
- Click on the download button next to the Driver package option.
- The Driver file will get downloaded to the downloads folder of your windows computer.
- Open the file that has a .exe extension in the downloads folder and download it. The Canon Mx922 driver download For windows process has been completed.
canon mx922 driver install
- Right-click the downloaded .exe driver file for the Canon Mx922 driver installation process.
- Go to Run and click it.
- An installer window opens, and instructions appear on the screen.
- Select Next after reading the instructions carefully.
- Select MP Drivers from the Software Installation List.
- Choose all the necessary software files for Canon Mx922 Setup and click Next.
- Click Yes on the license agreement.
- Choose your printers name from the Detected Printers List.
- A Setup Completion screen appears. Click Complete .
- Click Next and finish the Canon Mx922 printer Setup process.
Canon mx922 wireless setup
- Ensure that your printer is ON .
- Now, press the Menu button on the operation panel.
- To select the WLAN setup, use the arrow keys and press Ok.
- The printer will now detect a WPS compatible access point.
- For 5 seconds continuously press the WPS button and then press Ok on the operation panel. When successfully connected press Ok.
- Your printer is now connected to a wireless network.
- The succeeding step is to connect the computer to the same wireless network as the printer.
- Once this connection is established, the Canon Mx922 wireless setup gets over so that you can assign print jobs from your system.
canon mx922 how to scan
- Turn on the printer and press the Scan button.
- Choose the destination computer on your printer by means of the arrow buttons.
- Select the document type to be scanned.
- Make changes in the Scan Settings as per your wish.
- Open the Automatic Document Feeder and feed in the document or photo to be scanned.
- Click the color scanning or the Black button for black & white scanning.
- On completion of the scanning process, remove the original document or photo from the scanning surface of Canon Mx922 Printer.
- Find the scanned output file on your computer.
canon mx922 airprint
- Connect your printer and Apple device to the same Wi-Fi network. For more Canon Mx922 Setup assistance just reach our experts.
- Power up the printer for Canon Mx922 airprint setupand establish a wireless network connection.
- Tap the Operation icon in the AirPrint app on your Apple device.
- Select Print from the menu options and choose your printer model from the Printer Options.
- Use the + and – buttons to set the number of required copies.
- Choose Duplex printing for printing on both sides of the paper.
- If you want to print a file with many pages, go to Range and select All Pages.
- Hit the Print button. The printer begins printing.
canon mx922 ink replacement
- Lift the operation panel gently.
- Wait for a few seconds until the old cartridges come to the centre of the printer.
- Once the cartridges stay idle at the centre, move to the next step.
- Release the cartridges from their housing by pushing the tab located at the end of the cartridges.
- Peel off the gray outer film and the orange tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Position them in their respective housing while ensuring their labels are facing upwards.
- Once placed, a small red light flashes on the cartridge.
- Close the operation panel and run a print test to check if everything is working properly. Follow the above steps to know moer about Canon Mx922 Ink Replacement process.
Canon mx922 printer problems
- While printer problems can be quite frustrating, few of them can be resolved without the help of a technician.
- Check if the Canon Mx922 printer has been properly plugged in.
- Make sure the On light is lit and not just flashing. Printing a lot of graphics or photos usually delays the printing process.
- Wait till the On lamp stops flashing because printing will be initiated only when the On light is steady. Also, a high-quality output can slow down the print output.
- You can reduce the quality of the output to improve the speed of your printer and also save ink.
- Paper jam is another common printer problem where the paper gets jammed inside the printer.
- To resolve, turn off your printer and gently pull out the jammed paper.
canon mx922 wireless setup without cd
- Ensure that your printer is ON to make Canon Mx922 Wireless Setup Without Cd.
- Now Press the Menu button on the operation panel.
- To select the WLAN setup, use the arrow keys and press Ok. Reach our experts to know moer about Canon Mx922 Setup.
- The Canon pixma Mx922 printer will now detect a WPS compatible access point.
- For 5 seconds continuously press the WPS button and then press Ok on the operation panel.
- When successfully connected press Ok.
- Your printer is now connected to a wireless network. Dial us to know how to do Canon Mx922 wireless setup without Cd.
Canon mx922 printer not responding
A number of reasons might be causing your Canon mx922 printer to trigger a not responding error. It can be due to an outdated printer driver or network connection issue. An effective troubleshooting step will help to resolve the printer not responding error.
Follow the below steps :
In most cases, it is the lack of communication between your printer and PC that leads to Canon Mx922 printer not responding error. In such cases, the following steps can help
- Press the Setup button on your Canon printer.
- Select Wireless LAN setup and click Ok.
- Choose your access point and key in the Wi-Fi password and click Ok.
- Insert the setup disk inside your PC and run the setup program.
- Choose Easy Install and click on Install. On the newly loaded page, you will now see Canon Mx922 Setup Printer on Network. Click on the option before you proceed to troubleshoot.
- Click on the Next button and initiate the installation process.
- After the installation process, do a test print to check if the not responding error is resolved.