Canon Pixma G1200 Setup & Unboxing Guidance
Canon Pixma G1200 Mega Tank Inkjet printer is a perfect mega performer that has the ability to give high-quality print outputs at low cost. The highlight about Canon G1200 is, you will not run out of ink anytime soon.
Canon Pixma G1200 Setup
- Check if the received package is sealed properly.
- Ensure that all the specified components are included in the package.
- Remove the tapes and take out the printer carefully to make Canon Pixma G1200 Setup.
- Place it on a neat & flat surface and take off the safety tap.
- Insert one end of the power cable to the rear of the printer and the other end to a power source.
- Turn on your Canon G1200 printer.
- Open the cartridge latch by opening the access door.
- Place the ink cartridges into the respective slots and ensure that they are locked.
- Load the input tray with a stack of paper and pull out the output tray.
- Print a test page and proceed to the setup procedure.
canon Pixma G1200 driver Download
Canon Pixma G1200 Driver Download Mac
The Canon Pixma G1200 driver is to be installed in your Mac computer in order to perform its printing function. Follow the below steps to completed the Driver installation.
- Make sure your Mac computer is connected by a power cord.
- Locate Canon pixma G1200 driver download for MAC in the search engine.
- Choose the Drivers and Downloads to save the file.
- Select the Mac OS in the drop-down box.
- Tap the download button next to the package.
- The driver file will now get downloaded.
Canon Pixma G1200 Driver Download Windows
- Make sure your Windows computer is connected to a power source.
- Navigate for Canon Pixma G1200 driver download for windows in the search engine.
- Download the Driver and save it in the Drivers and Downloads folder.
- Choose the operating system as Windows in the drop-down box.
- Tap the download button seen next to the Driver download package.
- Ensure to choose the correct version of the operating system.
- Open the .exe extension file; complete the installation & the initial Canon Pixma G1200 Setup process.
It is necessary to install the drivers for your Canon G1200 in the Windows computer for enabling the printer function. Simply follow the forthcoming steps to complete the download and installation process :
Canon Pixma G1200 Wireless Setup
- Keep your printer On.
- Locate the Menu button which will be on the Operation panel and press it.
- Use the arrow keys to select the WLAN setup and press Ok.
- A WPS compatible access point will now be detected by your printer.
- Hold the WPS button continuously for 5 seconds and press Ok.
- Now the Canon G1200 Pixma Wireless Setup process gets completed.
How to Connect Canon Pixma G1200 Printer USB Cable
- Driver installation is the crucial part in Canon Pixma G1200 Setup process.
- Connect your printer & Computer with a USB cable.
- Act according to the on-screen prompts and select Windows as the operating system.
- Click on the download button and install the file.
- In the connection method selection screen, you should select the USB connection option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and then connect the USB cable when the screen for printer connection pops up.
- You can now turn On the printer.
- Choose Next and follow the instructions.
- Make to load the input tray with papers before you initiate to print a test page.
- Select exit and end the installation process.