Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup & Troubleshooting Support
Canon Pixma Mg2522 is an inkjet printer provided with scan and copy setup. The printer works with Windows and Mac OS, but only a direct USB connection can be used. The other features offered with the Canon Mg2522 is Hybrid Ink System, My Image Garden, and Creative park premium.
Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup
- The setup in the initial stage consists of unboxing the printer, setting the preferences, and installing the ink cartridges in your MG2522 printer.
- Check the seal of the printer and return it to the manufacturer if not sealed properly.
- Else unpack the printer from its box and place it on a steady surface.
- Connect the printer to the power source using the power cord. Turn on your printer by pressing the Power button for the Canon Pixma Mg2522 setup process.
- The preferences such as language, country, date & time are displayed. Set them according to your choice and save it.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait till the carriage slot moves to one side. Then, unwrap the new cartridges and insert them in their slots.
- Take a test print once you are done with the above setup.
Canon Pixma Mg2522 Ink Cartridges And How To Change Ink Cartridge Canon Pixma Mg2522
- Ink cartridges consist of ink reservoirs that contain ink in them. They are responsible for print, copy, and fax functions.
- The need to be replaced when the ink reservoirs become empty. Follow the forthcoming steps to replace the Canon Pixma Mg2522 ink cartridges.
- Open the cartridge access door, wait patiently until the carriage slot moves to one end of the printer.
- Unpack the new Black and tri-color cartridge. Place them gently in their slots. It is indicated using a black dot and a colored dot. Reach us to know how to change ink cartridge Canon Pixma Mg2522 easily.
- Close the cartridge access door once you are done and take a test print after completing the Canon Pixma Mg2522 setup process.
Canon Pixma Mg2522 Driver Download
- Drivers are the vital components that connect your computer and the printer.
- They have to be downloaded and installed on your system to assign print jobs from your device to the printer.
- It can be installed using the CD or can be downloaded from the web. Insert the CD in the drive, and the file will be recognized automatically.
- Click Yes to install and grant needed permissions.
- If downloading from the net, open your browser and type the search query in the search bar.
- Visit any one of the trusted sites and download the driver by specifying the OS version.
- Go to the Canon Pixma Mg2522 driver downloaded location and double click on the file to install it.
Canon Pixma Mg2522 Usb Cable
- Right-click the downloaded .exe driver file for the Canon Mg2522 driver installation process.
- To connect the computer and printer, you need a Canon Pixma Mg2522 USB cable.
- Install the needed drivers on your system before connection.
- Connect the cable to your printer and to the computer’s USB port.
- Go to start, and open the control panel. Choose Devices; select Printers under that.
- Select your printer from the list available and wait till the association is complete.
- Assign a print job to check the connection. Reach our experts to get more Canon Pixma Mg2522 setup related support.