Canon Pixma TR4520 Setup Complete Guidance
You don’t need a huge printer to print, scan, and fax. You can do it all with Canon Pixma TR4520. It is a compact office printer that stands equal to the bulkier printers.
Canon Pixma TR4520 Setup
Canon Pixma tr4520 printer will produce high-resolution documents which contains both images and texts as output.
- After receiving the shipment check if it is sealed.
- Unbox and place the printer on a steady surface for the Canon Pixma TR4520 Setup process.
- Safeguard all the accessories that came along with the printer for future use.
- Connect one end of the given power cord to the direct power socket and the other end to the rear of your Pixma printer.
- Now, turn On your printer by pressing the power button.
- Set the preferences in accordance with your desire.
- Load the printing sheets and install the ink cartridges.
- Try printing a test page after performing all the above steps.
Canon Pixma TR4520 Ink Cartridges Install
There are a few steps that are to be followed while installing the ink cartridge access door.
- Turn On your Canon Pixma printer.
- Wait until your printer remains silent.
- Release the cartridge access door of your Pixma printer.
- Take any one cartridge (say Black ink cartridge) and remove the orange cap on it.
- Do not keep it out for more than 10 minutes as ink may dry on the nozzle.
- Place the Canon Pixma TR4520 ink cartridge in its respective place.
- Push the cartridge slightly until you hear a click sound.
- Repeat the same steps for the other ink cartridge and try printing using your Canon printer. For more Canon Pixma TR4520 setup related assistance just reach our experts.
Check Aligning the Printhead – TR4520
Printhead alignment is used to set the printhead position of your Canon printer. Follow the steps given below to check the printhead alignment.
- The Printer Driver Setup window should be opened.
- Click Maintenance—–> Custom Settings option.
- From the custom settings dialog box check or uncheck the Align Heads Manually checkbox.
- In case if you want to check the printhead alignment automatically, then uncheck the above-mentioned option, else select the same.
- Click Ok and choose the Printhead alignment from the Maintenance tab.
- Load the printing sheets into the printer.
- Select the Align Print Head and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Confirm the message that is displayed and tap Ok.
Canon Pixma TR4520 Driver Download and Install
Drivers are important to establish communication between two different machines. Before downloading and installing the drivers make sure the file is supported by the operating system and the printer model. Follow the steps given to download and install theCanon Pixma TR4520 driver.
- Choose the driver that is compatible with your specifications from this website.
- Double-click the Canon Pixma TR4520 driver downloaded file which will be in a .exe format for Windows and in .dmg for Mac.
- Click Run and wait until the installation is completed.
- Connect your printer to the system when you are prompted to do so.
- Click Finish after the installation completes.
- Now, go to Control Panel——-> View Devices and Printer—–> Add Printer.
- Pick out the name of your printer from the dialog box that is opened.
- Click Next, then Check for Updates and wait until the installation is completed,
- Now, try printing the test page using your printer after completing the Canon Pixma TR4520 Setup process .
Canon Pixma TR4520 Wireless Setup
Wireless connection is the best way to connect your printer to any device that you wish to. Go by the upcoming steps for the Canon Pixma TR4520 wireless setup process.
- Connect your Canon printer to the direct power socket and power it On.
- Press and hold the WPS button until you see a flashing orange light.
- A blue light will blink as your printer is searching for network.
- Make sure you connect your printer and device with a secured network.
- Once your printer is connected to a network, a solid blue light will be visible.
- Now, start printing using your Pixma tr4520.
Canon TR4520 Connecting to Computer
Printers can be connected using a wired or wireless connection. For Canon Pixma TR4520 Setup using a wired connection, follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Utilize the USB cable that came along with the printer.
- Connect the cable to the correct port on your printer.
- Ensure that all the necessary drivers are installed for your printer.
- Open the Control Panel—–> Devices and Printer.
- Choose View Printers and Devices —–> Add Printer.
- Select the name of your printer and Click Ok button.
- Menu names may vary with respect to the printer model and the operating system.
- Now, try printing the test page using your Pixma tr 4520 printer.
Canon TR4520 Connecting to Android
You can connect your printer to any Android device using an OTG cable or through a wireless connection.
- Turn On your Canon TR4520 Printer.
- Go to Google Play Application on your Android device or smartphone.
- Select and Install the Canon App.
- After completing the installation process, open the document or image that you want to print.
- Choose the option Print from the menu.
- This will open the Print Preview dialog box with other configuration or setting options that can be altered.
- Now, on the Canon Mobile Printing, select the Printer option which will display the list of printers that are connected.
- Pick the name of your printer from the list.
- Click Print and your printer will print the document in no time.
Canon Pixma TR4520 How to Print
- Switch On your printer for the Canon Pixma TR4520 Setup process.
- Load appropriate printing sheets into the printer
- Check if you have installed the ink cartridges properly
- It is recommended to connect your printer to the direct power socket
- Download and install the driver that is supported by the operating system and that is appropriate to your printer model
- Open the to be printed document on your system
- Choose File—–> Print option.
- The Print Preferences dialog box will open
- You can change the layout of your document and other changes like the number of copies, etc can be done
- Now, click Print and your Canon printer will print the document successfully
Canon Pixma TR4520 How to Scan
- Connect your printer to the direct power socket.
- Turn On your Canon tr4520 printer.
- Place the document that you want to print on Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) or the scanner glass.
- If you are placing your document on the scanner glass, the print side should face down.
- In case you are placing the document on the ADF, the print side should face upwards. Make sure the document sheets are not crushed or folded.
- Press the Scan button on your printer and wait until your printer scans the document.
- In case if you want to scan using your system, go to Device and Printer option from the Control Panel.
- Right-click the name of your printer and choose Scan from the list.
- Save the document to the desired location after completing the Canon Pixma TR4520 Setup steps for the scanning process.
Canon Pixma TR4520 How to Copy
- Turn On your printer after connecting it to the direct power supply.
- Load good, unused printing sheets into the tray.
- Install the ink cartridges that are compatible with your printer.
- Place the document on the Scanner Glass or the Document Feeder.
- Press the Copy button on the printer.
- The number of copies that you want should be selected.
- Wait until your printer copies your document.
- After using your printer, make sure turn it off as it can reduce other malfunctions that can happen.
Canon Pixma TR4520 How to Fax
- Turn On your Canon printer.
- Place the document on the Scanner glass.
- Connect your telephone cord and the printer to their corresponding ports.
- Utilise the cable that came along with the printer.
- Press the Fax button and choose the number that you want to send the fax to.
- You can send the fax by choosing any number from speed dial.
- The answering machine should also be turned On.
- Check if the ringing tone is audible to confirm that the answering machine is working. To get Canon Pixma TR4520 Setup related best support get in touch with our experts.