Canon TR8520 Setup Guidance
Canon TR8520 setup printer is a all-in-one color printer that will boost your work efficiency and at the same time, it handles all your home needs.
Canon Pixma TR8520 Initial Setup Steps
- Take the received printer out of the package and cross check the accessories present in the box against the equipment checklist.
- Position it on a flat surface close to an electric outlet. Remove the tapes and foam covers found within the box.
- Plug in the power cord to turn on the printer for Canon TR8520 setup.
- Choose the preferences for your printer. Set Language, Country/ Region on the printer.
- Open the access door of the cartridge and wait until the print head comes to a stop.
- Install the new ink cartridges into its respective positions.
- Download the printer driver files based on its model and install them on your computer.
- On installing the driver, the initial printer setup is over.
Canon Pixma TR8520 driver Download
canon pixma TR8520 driver Download for Mac
- On your Mac computer’s browser, go to Canon official site.
- Choose your device model.
- Key in the Mac OS and its version.
- Press on the Download button right next to the driver package. Reach our experts to get instant Canon TR8520 setup related guidance.
- Find the downloaded .exe file in the Downloads section of your browser and now the Canon pixma TR8520 driver download for Mac is completed.
Canon pixma TR8520 driver Download for Windows
- Open the browser on your Window’s computer.
- Visit the Canon official site and choose your printer model.
- Select your Windows OS and its version from the drop-down menu.
- Hit Download. Wait for the .exe file to download.
- Locate the downloaded file in the Downloads section of the browser and now the Canon pixma TR8520 driver download for windows is completed.
canon TR8520 driver install
- Prior to driver installation, ensure that you have downloaded the right driver files for your printer.
- After the completion of the download on your computer’s browser, go to Downloads.
- Right-click on the downloaded file and choose Run it as Administrator.
- Key in the credentials when required.
- Allow the software to make necessary setting changes in your computer.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the software.
- The driver file begins to install. Select the type of connection during the installation process.
- Perform a test print once the Canon TR8520 Driver installation is over. For more Canon TR8520 Setup related queries just reach our experts.
Canon TR8520 Wireless Setup Windows
- Turn on the printer. Go to Home—>Network—> LAN Settings—> Wireless LAN.
- Choose Wireless LAN Setup and go to Easy wireless connect.
- After clicking Yes on the printer preparation screen, proceed to the setup application screen. Download the Setup file from the official Canon website.
- Right-click it and run it. Select Start Setup and choose appropriate region.
- Proceed to agree to the License Agreement.
- Click Yes on the Connection Method dialog box.
- Enter the Network Key after selecting the wireless router to connect to the printer.
- Select Next once the Network Connection is completed.
- Select the necessary application software and click Next.
- On completing the Canon TR8520 Wireless Setup, click Exit.
Canon TR8520 Wireless Setup Mac
- Power up the printer for the Canon TR8520 setup process.
- Go to Home—>Network—> LAN Settings—> Wireless LAN.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and go to Easy wireless connect.
- Proceed to the setup application screen after clicking Yes on the Canon Pixma TR8520 printer preparation screen.
- Download the Setup file from the official Canon website.
- Run the file on your computer.
- Enter your User Name and Password. Click on the Install Helper button.
- Follow the above steps to make Canon TR8520 Wireless Setup.
canon TR8520 Scan To Computer
- Turn on the printer to make the Canon TR8520 Setup for the scanning process.
- Load original document to be scanned on the platen glass.
- Click Scan on the home screen of your printer.
- Choose Save to computer on the screen prompting you to choose the destination.
- If it is a USB- connected computer, select Local USB.
- If it is a network-connected computer, select the Computer name.
- Make the necessary changes in the Scan Settings.
- Choose the document type and the type of scanning.
- Choose Color button for Color scanning or Black button for Monochrome scanning.
- Proceed to scan the document. The scanned data will now get forwarded to the computer.
Canon TR8520 Fax Setup
Faxing requires landline telephone service.
- Connect the printer to wall telephone directly.
- Connect your phone with the printer with a phone cord.
- Choose your Phone Line Configuration.
- Select Settings—> Device Settings—>FAX settings—> Telephone line type.
- Select the desired point of reception. Select FAX on the printer.
- Go to Function List—>Receive mode settings. Click OK.
- Set the Sender Information and Date/Time.
- Choose the Country/Region where you purchased the printer.
- Go to Setup on the HOME screen.
- Choose User information settings from Fax user settings and make the necessary changes. The printer is ready for faxing once the Canon TR8520 setup process.
Canon Pixma TR8520 Printer Problems
- Many of the problems your printer encounters can be solved at home itself.
- Re-insert the printer’s cables firmly.
- If your computer is does not detect your printer, restart the router and try connecting to its network connection.
- Make the necessary setting changes in your computer’s firewall to allow communication with the required ports.
- When an error message occurs during printing, a support code and a message carrying information on how to solve the issue appears on the screen.
- Follow them to resolve the issue.
Canon TR8520 Not Printing
The following steps for troubleshooting will help you resolve this issue.
- Ensure that the printer is properly connected to your computer.
- If the connection problem persists while doing Canon TR8520 setup then replace the USB cable.
- Ensure that the front tray remains open.
- Delete all the unnecessary print jobs in the computer.
- Make sure to select the Printer’s name in the Print dialog box.
- Align the edges of the sheets before loading to avoid paper jam errors.
- Replace old and empty ink cartridges with the new ones.
- Unclog the print head nozzles for the free flow of ink.
Canon Pixma TR8520 won’t Connect
When the printer won’t connect, a ‘Printer is Offline’ message appears on the screen. You can resolve this issue by easily following the below instructions.
- Verify if the printer is turned on and that it is not in sleep mode.
- Tap the Operation panel to wake the printer.
- To establish a stable connection, tightly secure the cable connections between the printer and the computer.
- If the connection is wireless, restart the computer and start printing again.
- If the printer is not connected to the network, reboot the router.
- De-select the incorrectly chosen access points.
- Verify that the printer and computer are connected on the same network. Get in touch with our experts to get instant Canon TR8520 setup guidance.