Canon Pixma Ts302 Setup & Installation Support
The printer is light in weight, cost friendly, and compact in design. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac. It also supports Apple print and Google Cloud Print. The Pixma Ts302 is well built, compact and a user-friendly device made for office purpose.
Canon Pixma Ts302 Setup
- Firstly, check the seal of the package. Open only if it is sealed properly.
- Return it to the manufacturer if it is not.
- Open the package carefully, and take the printer out of the box for the Canon Pixma Ts302 setup process. Keep it on a flat surface to avoid any damages.
- Power up the canon ts302 printer by connecting it to the wall power supply.
- Couple one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the wall power socket.
- Configure your preferences in the screen that appears next.
- Preferences such as language, country, date, and time can be set and saved.
- Install the cartridges in their respective positions and take a test print.
Canon Ts302 Ink Cartridge Install
- Canon printers require the usage of two cartridges to print, copy, and fax.
- You have to install a black ink cartridge and a colored ink cartridge.
- Lift open the cartridge access door to insert the cartridges. Wait until the carriage moves to one side of the printer.
- The black cartridge slot is indicated at the end of the slot with a black dot, and the colored slot is denoted by a colored dot.
- Unpack the new Canon Ts302 ink cartridge from its packet. Gently insert the cartridges in their respective slots.
- Close the cartridge access door, and perform a test print after completing the Canon Pixma Ts302 setup process..
Canon Pixma Ts302 Driver Download
- The driver acts as a mediator that connects your computer and printer. It has to be installed on your computer.
- The Canon Pixma Ts302 driver can be downloaded in two ways: from the Internet or the installation CD.
- Before installation, clear all the temp files in your computer to clear the accumulated unwanted space.
- Place the CD in your computer’s drive. The file will be recognized automatically, and it asks for initiating the installation process. Agree to the terms & conditions, and start the installation.
- If you are downloading from the web, open your default browser, and specify the search query in the search bar.
- Visit any one of the trusted websites for the Canon Pixma Ts302 driver downloading process.
Canon Pixma Ts302 Wireless Setup For Windows
- Turn on the printer by long pressing the Power button for the Canon Pixma Ts302 setup process.
- Press the Wireless Connect option in the printer, and go to LAN settings.
- Select the Wireless LAN Setup in the control panel and then choose Easy Wireless Connect.
- In the next screen, choose Yes when the Settings will be made on the device or smartphone etc. Ok? Option is shown.
- Open the device you want to connect and select Start Setup in the setup window.
- Select your preferences and select the connection method.
- Choose the router to connect it to the printer and enter the password if needed.
- Once Canon Pixma Ts302 wireless setup for windows process is complete, take a test report.
Canon Pixma Ts302 Wireless Setup For Mac
- Power up the printer by gently pressing the Power button. Tap on the Wireless Connect option in your printer.
- Go to LAN settings first and choose Wireless LAN option.
- Under it, tap Wireless LAN Setup and touch Easy Wireless Connect. Select OK in the next window.
- Now unlock your Mac system before installation, and click Next in the Setup screen.
- Specify the User name and password and choose the Install Helper option.
- Select Start Setup; then set and save your preferences. The status of the printer is then noted down.
- Then, choose the connection mode, and select the router you want to connect to.
- Enter the credentials required and tap Next. The drivers are installed.
- After the installation is over, Click Add Printer option to add your printer.
- Once you add the printer, your Canon Pixma Ts302 wireless setup for mac is complete.
Canon Pixma Ts302 Ink Refill
- Ink cartridges should be refilled when they run out of ink.
- Lift the cap of the ink cartridge before the refilling process.
- Put in the needle of the syringe into the cartridge.
- Pull back the needle upwards, and fill the cartridge with the required quantity of ink.
- Refilling the cartridge with black and color ink can take more than twenty seconds.
- Once you finish the Canon Pixma Ts302 ink refill process, pull back the syringe upwards, and clean the end of the nozzle.
- Close the cartridge with the cap, and place it in its respective slot. Get in touch with our experts to get instant Canon Pixma Ts302 setup related guidance.
Canon Pixma Ts302 Mobile Printing
To enable mobile printing feature, Canon has launched an app called Canon print Inkjet/SELPHY app.
- It should be installed on your mobile to assign print jobs from it.
- Open the Play store in your smartphone and search for the canon app. Download it and install it on your phone.
- Before giving a print job, connect your phone to the printer via Wi-Fi. Switch on the Wi-Fi option in your phone. Connect it to a network. Similarly, connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Open the app on your phone, choose the image to be printed. You can also print a text document or a PDF file.
- Once you select the file you require, it will be displayed for a preview in your phone. Make any changes if you want.
- Choose the Print option to print the document. Contact our technical experts to get instant Canon Pixma Ts302 setup related support.
Canon Pixma Ts302 Airprint
AirPrint is a feature that allows Mac and iOS devices to assign jobs to the printer.
- Before printing, connect the Mac device and the printer with the help of a Wireless connection or over LAN.
- Add your printer to the list available as an AirPrint enabled printer. Go to System Preferences and select Printers and Scanners on your iOS or Mac device.
- Tap the ‘+’ plus symbol to take a look at the list of printers available. Choose the printer you want from that list. Press the Secure AirPrint option and tap Add.
- To print from your Mac or iOS Device, ensure that your printer is turned on. Load the input tray with plain sheets of paper.
- Select your printer from the list displayed and set your preferences such as size, type, etc.,
- Press the Print option, and the file will be printed. Reach us to know more about Canon Pixma Ts302 airprint setup process.
Canon Pixma Ts302 Bluetooth Printing
- Switch on the printer for the Canon Pixma Ts302 bluetooth setup.
- Load the input tray with sheets of plain paper.
- Then, associate the optional Bluetooth unit into the USB port of the printer.
- Configure settings such as Page Size, Media Type, etc.
- To set this, press the Setup button to see the Setup Menu.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate and go to Device Settings.
- Under it, choose Mobile Phone Settings and tap OK.
- Connect your device to the printer’s Bluetooth.
- Start assigning print jobs from the connected device.
Canon Pixma Ts302 Google Cloud Print
- Open Google Chrome browser on your system by double-clicking the icon, and press the Menu button.
- Go to Settings, specify Cloud Print in the search bar. Select Manage Cloud Print Devices option, and select Add Printers to associate your Google account to the Print Service.
- Please ensure you connect a Cloud-ready printer to the print service.
- Find out your printer in the next step and follow the prompts displayed.
- Wait for the connection to be established, and take a test print. Reach us to know more about Canon Pixma Ts302 setup related process.