Canon Pixma Ts6220 Setup Support
Canon Pixma Ts6220 Printer Unboxing
- Unbox the printer from its package and check if all the additional supplies are present in it.
- Place it on a flat surface to avoid any damages for the Canon Pixma Ts6220 setup process. Remove all the blue tapes and cardboard pieces present inside and outside the printer.
- Plug in the power cord and power up the printer by long pressing the Power button.
- The next procedure will be to choose the preferences for your printer. You can set the language, country/region, time, and date and save it.
- Up next, the ink cartridges have to be installed. Open the cartridge access door and wait until the carriage slot moves to one side and the printer becomes silent.
- Unpack the new cartridges from its package and insert it into its respective positions.
- Then, download the necessary drivers for your printer based on the model and install it on your computer.
- The driver will let you have the benefit of using all the functions of the printer. Once the driver is installed, your initial setup will be over.
canon Pixma ts6220 driver Download
- Drivers are necessary to connect your computer and printer. Only on installing drivers, you will be able to delegate print jobs. Driver download can be done easily.
- There are three ways of downloading a Canon Pixma Ts6220 driver. Usage of the installation CD, downloading drivers from the Internet, and using in-built drivers.
- If you prefer to use the CD, then insert the CD in the disc drive. The computer will recognize the inserted CD and will ask for initiating installation. Follow the instructions on-screen to install the driver successfully.
- In the case where you decide to download it from the net, open your browser. In the search bar, enter the required specifications and hit enter.
- A list of websites is displayed. Go to any one of the trusted websites and download the drivers necessary and install it.
- In-built drivers are the drivers present in your system and will start installing as soon as the printer is connected to the computer. These are the three simple ways through which you can connect them.
canon Pixma ts6220 driver install
- Before installing, ensure that you have downloaded the right set of drivers for your printer. Downloading the wrong ones will lead to unwanted issues.
- After the completion of the download, go the location where the downloaded file is saved. Right-click on the file and choose Run it as Administrator. Specify the credentials when required.
- Allow the software to make necessary setting changes in the computer.
- Grant all necessary permissions and agree to the terms and conditions of the software.
- The Canon Pixma Ts6220 driver file starts to install. Select the type of connection during the installation process.
- Assign a test print job after the installation is over.
Driver installation is to be mandatorily done in your system for the Canon Pixma Ts6220 setup process. Driver installation includes only a few simple steps that are to be followed.
canon Pixma ts6220 wireless setup
Canon Pixma ts6220 has a wireless feature which lets you connect the device and the printer wirelessly. To enable this, you have to carry out the forthcoming steps.
- First, start up the easy wireless connection on your printer.
- Turn on the printer and press the Home button for the Canon Pixma Ts6220 setup process.
- Tap the Wireless Connect icon. Press Yes in the screen that is displayed.
- The next set of instructions will be displayed on the device to carry out operations.
- While installing the downloaded driver file, the method of connection will be asked to choose by you. Wait till that screen pops up.
- When it does, choose the connection as wireless connection and connect it to the router.
- The installation process continues, and the driver files will be installed successfully. Reach our experts to know more about Canon Pixma Ts6220 wireless setup.
Canon Pixma TS6220 Connecting Your Windows PC
- Switch on the printer before initiating the connection. Connect it with the Router using a cable.
- Touch the Wireless button on the printer. Connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Turn on the computer. Switch on the Wi-Fi option in your windows system. Associate the computer and the router using a cable. The system searches for the available wireless networks.
- Make sure that the computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network. Only if connected to the same network, you can assign print jobs from your windows system.
- Take a test print after the successful establishment of the connection.
Canon Pixma TS6220 Connecting Your Android Device
- Switch on the printer by long pressing the power button for the Canon Pixma TS6220 setup process. Once the printer is turned, enable the Wireless Connect option by pressing the respective button.
- Connect the printer and the router with a USB cable. The printer searches for networks. Connect to the right network.
- Open the android device. Switch on the Wi-Fi option in your mobile.
- Once the list of networks is displayed after the search process, choose the network of your choice and connect it.
- Take a test report after associating the android device and the printer.
Canon Pixma TS6220 Printer Problems
- When a printer is associated with a device or when it is assigned a print job, it will face many issues that will need proper resolving. Reach our experts to get quick Canon Pixma TS6220 setup related support.
- For example,errors such as printer offline error, printhead error, paper jam error, ink cartridge error, etc. can occur.
- These errors can even take up your time and bring about loss.
- These issues need to be resolved immediately else it might lead to buying new printers.
- This kind of errors can be rectified by following the instructions provided here.
how to reset canon Pixma ts6220 printer
- Resetting can be done if any issues occur with the printer. To reset your canon printer, perform the following steps.
- Switch on the printer. Press gently the Reset button and hold it down for a few seconds.
- Simultaneously, press and hold the Color Start button.
- Wait for five seconds and then release the Reset button.
- The printer will start the resetting. Next, turn off the printer by pressing the Power button. The printer is now reset and ready to use. Get in touch with our experts to get the best support for Canon Pixma Ts6220 setup related process.