Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup Complete Guidance
Canon TS9120 Printer is the perfect All-in-one home printer that is designed to deliver quality results. It is compact and comes in a sleek size to easily adapt to your environment.Reach us to get instant Canon Pixma TS9120 setup related support.
Quick Canon Pixma TS9120 Printer Unboxing
- The Pixma TS9120 setup process is simple.
- Check for unsealed packages first.
- If properly sealed, then open the package.
- Check for all the necessary supplies of the printer.
- Power up the printer by connecting it to the wall power supply.
- Switch on your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Set your preferences such as language, country, date & time.
- Save your preferences, and the initial setup is complete.
canon Pixma TS9120 driver
- The driver is necessary to connect the computer and printer to make Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup.
- It should be installed on the system to make use of the functionalities of the printer.
- You can install the Canon Pixma TS9120 Driver using the CD or by downloading it from the web.
- Clear all the temp files before installing. Agree to the terms and conditions during the initialization of the installation process.
- Also, choose the mode of connection half way through the installation.
- Once installed, take a test print to check the connection.
Canon Pixma TS9120 Manual
- The manual is a booklet which contains a set of instructions about the printer.
- It consists of all guidelines from setting up till troubleshooting the printer.
- It will be helpful in solving the issues that occur with the printer.
- If you are a customer who has bought a printer for the first time, it will guide with step by step instruction about the printer.
- Canon Pixma TS9120 Manual are given along with the printer at the time of purchase.
- They can also be downloaded online from any trusted websites.
Canon TS9120 Wireless Setup for Windows
- Press the power button and turn on the printer.
- Press the Wireless Connect option in the printer and go to LAN settings.
- Select the Wireless LAN Setup and then choose Easy Wireless Connect.
- In the next window, Select Yes when the Settings are made on the device or smartphone etc. Next, Ok? Option will be displayed.
- Open the device you want to connect, and select Start Setup in the screen that appears.
- Choose your preferences and select the method of connection.
- Choose the router to connect to the printer and enter the password.
- The setup goes on for a few minutes.
- Once Canon TS9120 Wireless Setup for Windows is complete, take a test report.
Canon TS9120 Wireless Setup for Mac
- Switch on the printer using the Power button. Touch the Wireless Connect option in your printer.
- Go to LAN settings and choose Wireless LAN option.
- Under that choose Wireless LAN Setup and press Easy Wireless Connect. Select OK in the next window.
- Now open your Mac system and click Next in the Setup screen.
- Enter the User name and password, choose the Install Helper option.
- Select Start Canon Pixma TS9120 setup and then set your preferences. The status of the printer is then checked. Then, choose the mode of connection and select the router you want to connect to.
- Enter the credentials and tap Next. The drivers are installed in the next step.
- After the installation, Click Add Printer option to add your printer.
- Once you add the printer, your Canon TS9120 Wireless Setup for Mac is complete.
Canon TS9120 USB Port
- To connect the computer and printer, you need a USB cable.
- Install the necessary drivers on your computer before connecting.
- Connect one end of the given cable to the printer and the other end to computer’s USB port.
- Go to start, open the control panel. Choose Devices and select Printers under that.
- Select your printer from the list available and wait till the connection is established.
- Assign a print job to check the connection.
Canon TS9120 Scan To Computer
- Before scanning, make sure you have the drivers installed in your system.
- Also, verify if the connection between the computer and the printer if intact.
- Place the document on the scanner glass.
- Turn on the printer and Select the Scan option.
- In the next screen that appears choose the mode of saving your image as Save to Computer.
- Select your computer in the next window and then choose the format of the document, followed by the file type.
- The scanned image will be saved in your computer.
Canon TS9120 printer problems
Your canon printer can face issues as days pass by. It is common for errors to occur with your Canon TS9120 printer. Issues such as printer offline error, paper jam error, print head error, Ink cartridge error, Connection errors, etc., These can be solved using the manual provided to you at the time of purchase. If not able to resolve & to know more about Canon Pixma TS9120 setup, then contact our technical experts for further help on the issue.
Canon TS9120 printer not responding
- Printer not responding error will occur due to many reasons.
- There might be a paper jam, loose connection, ink cartridge problems, driver problems, etc.,
- Check if there is a paper jam in the printer and remove carefully if any. Inspect if the connection between the computer and printer is firm, else re-connect it again.
- Take out the ink cartridges and re-insert it again or replace it with new cartridges.
- Verify if the drivers are installed properly on your computer.
- Uninstall and re-install it again to continue printing.
Canon TS9120 Support Code 1851
- Printers will display error codes in some instances when it faces any issues.
- You can sort out this error code using the guidelines we provide.
- Here support code 1851 is where the output tray is not set properly.
- To resolve this issue, perform the following remedy.
- Pull off the output paper tray from the printer.
- Look up for the disc label print position.
- Place the output tray facing the disc label print position.
- As a final step, select OK in the touch screen. Get quick support from our experts to know about Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup process.