Canon Pixma TS9520 Setup & Installation Guidance
Canon Pixma TS9520 Printer is an ideals printer that caters to all your everyday needs. It is wireless and supports Airprint and Mopria Print Service. You can print beautiful photos, and it also facilitates 2-sided printing.
Canon Pixma TS9520 setup
- Open the printer’s box. Remove the foam cover and tapes from it.
- Switch on the printer.
- The ON lamp is lit indicating that the printer is turned on.
- Tap the Home icon on the left side of the printer’s screen.
- Take away the cap from the printer’s rear port for the Canon Pixma TS9520 setup process.
- Attach an end of the Ethernet cable to the printer.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the router.
- Select Wired LAN within the LAN settings.
- Go to Settings—> Enable/disable Wired LAN.
- On completion of the network connection process, run the setup disc drive.
- Proceed with the setup process by following the on-screen instructions.
Canon Pixma ts9520 driver download and install
- Open your computer’s browser.
- Go to Canon’s official site and type your printer model.
- Tap Go. The site directs you to a page with the printer’s details.
- Go to the Drivers & Downloads section.
- Choose your Windows OS and its version from the drop-down menu.
- Hit the Select button next to the Driver file. Reach our experts to get instant Canon Pixma Ts9520 setup related assistance.
- Hit Download, and wait a few minutes until the file gets downloaded.
- On completion of the download, find the file in the Downloads section of the browser.
- Double-click the Canon Pixma Ts9520 driver downloaded file and run it.
- Follow the instructions on the installer window.
- The driver gets installed on your computer.
Canon Pixma ts9520 manual
- Canon printer comes with a user manual.
- It is a set of guidelines on the printer’s functions and maintenance.
- The basic operations such as printing, copying and changing ink tanks are explained in the manual.
- Illustrations in the user guide give a detailed picture of operations like handling paper, positioning multi-purpose tray, performing maintenance functions from your computer.
- A separate section has been dedicated to illustrating safety precautions and troubleshooting.
- If you happen to encounter a support code for troubleshooting an error on your printer, look up the code in the manual and try solving the issue following the instructions.
- Online manuals can also be downloaded from the official website of Canon. Download the manuals in PDF format and save it for later use.
Canon Pixma ts9520 wireless setup windows
- Hit the Link icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Click Yes on the appearing dialog box.
- Follow the instructions on screen until the printer is detected.
- Run the downloaded Canon Pixma Ts9520 Setup file.
- Go to Start Setup—> Next—> Select Country/Region—> Next.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the License Agreement.
- Choose the wireless router to connect to the printer for the Canon Pixma Ts9520 wireless setup process.
- Key in the password, and hit Next.
- Click Next once the network connection is completed.
- Perform a test print
- Select and install the desired software applications to complete the setup.
Canon Pixma ts9520 wireless setup mac
- Hit the Link icon on the printer’s screen.
- Select Yes on the appearing dialog box.
- Download the Canon Pixma Ts9520 Setup file from Canon’s official website.
- Click the Disc Drive icon in the Dock, and proceed by following the instructions.
- Key in the Network password, and hit Install Helper.
- Go to Start Setup—> Next—>Select Country/Region.
- Select Yes on the License Agreement.
- Select Add Printer, and pick your printer model.
- After adding the printer, click Next.
- Choose and install any optional software thus completing the Setup process.
Canon Pixma ts9520 how to print
- Check that your computer and printer are connected via wire or wirelessly.
- Turn on the printer.
- Feed paper into the printer.
- Choose the paper size and paper type from the printer’s operation panel.
- Hit print in your application software.
- Pick your printer model from the Printer list in the Print dialog box.
- Make necessary changes in the print settings for the desired output.
- Set the Paper Size, Feed From, and Media Type in the Media & Quality Section.
- Click Auto Select under Media Type section.
- Uncheck the Two-Sided option if you are printing on only one side of the paper.
- Hit Print. The printer begins printing.
Canon Pixma ts9520 how to copy
- Turn on the printer for the Canon Pixma Ts9520 setup process.
- Feed paper in the rear tray of the printer.
- Go to Home Screen, and choose Copy.
- Select Standard Copy on the next standby screen.
- Place the original document to be scanned on the platen or the Auto Document Feeder.
- Set your preferences under the Scanning method option. Also, choose the number of copies, page size, and media type.
- Hit Color button for color copying.
- Tap the Black button for black&white copying.
- The printer begins to scan.
- Remove the original document once copying is completed.
Canon Pixma ts9520 how to scan
- Power up the printer.
- Position the original documents on the platen or the Auto Document Feeder.
- Place the documents properly so that no print error occurs.
- Start the IJ Scan Utility Lite application on your computer.
- Go to Settings and make required changes in the paper size, resolution, PDF settings.
- Click OK once the desired preferences are set.
- Select Document or Photo based on the original type.
- Hit Scan, and the printer begins scanning.
- The scanned output gets saved to the Computer. Reach our experts to get quick Canon Pixma Ts9520 setup related assistance.