Canon Printer Driver Download
Installation of the printer driver software can be done using the CD that has been provided during shipment or by downloading it from our site. Different steps are to be followed for Mac and Windows system. Get in touch with our experts to know more about Canon Printer driver download process.
Canon Printer Driver Download for Windows
- You can install the printer driver by inserting the CD to your system.
- Double-click the .exe file and choose Run on the window that is prompting.
- Wait until the installation is complete, and then click Finish.
- Check if there are any updates available.
- Open the Control panel on your system and choose Devices and Printers option.
- Tap on the Check for updates option.
- Wait for some time until all the updates are completed. Now, try printing a test page using your printer.
- As a second option, you can also download the printer driver software from this website.
- Before you start downloading, make sure that you are connected to a valid and secured network. Reach us to get quick assistance for Canon Printer driver download for windows related process.
- Make sure the file you download supports the operating system and the printer model.
- Click on the printer driver that you desire to download.
- Choose the file that is in the .exe format and click on Run option.
- Once all the necessary inputs are given, wait until the driver files are installed.
- Now, try printing a test page, and check if your printer is functioning properly.
Canon Printer Driver Download for Mac
Recent versions of Mac system do not have the CD drive. For those using this system, you will have to insert the CD into another device.
- Copy the contents of the CD to a flash drive.
- Now, connect the flash drive into your Mac system.
- Once the dialog box opens, select the .dmg file.
- Click on the Run option from the dialog box that is prompted.
- Perform necessary settings that are to be done.
- Wait until the installation is completed.
- Check for recent updates by clicking the Apple Icon on your system.
- Choose the Update option from the store. For more Canon Printer driver download for mac related support just reach us.
- You can choose either of these options Update or Update All.
- Wait until your system completes the updating process.
- Now, try performing the print function.
- If you don’t have the installation CD, you can download the driver from this website.
- Click on the driver that is supported by your Operating system and the printer model.
- Before clicking the download option, ensure that you are connected to a secured network.
- Double-click the downloaded file and click the Run option.
- Click on Next until the installation is completed.
- Finish button is to be clicked when the dialog box is prompted after installation is completed.
- Now, try printing the test page. Reach us to get more canon printer driver download related support.
Note : Every printer driver file will be in the .exe format for Windows and in the .dmg format for Mac OS. It is recommended to connect your printer to the direct power socket, remove the surge protectors if any. Use only secured connection type. Before printing a test page, ensure that you have loaded good quality printing sheets and installed the ink cartridges in their appropriate locations.