Canon Printer Setup MAC
Installing a Canon printer driver on Mac systems is very simple. The initial setup includes unboxing your printer, setting the preferences, installing ink cartridges, and installing the drivers. In newer printer models the driver will install automatically, whereas in older models you need to install the driver on your computer manually. The process of canon printer setup mac is too easy. Go through the steps to know how to install canon printer on MAC.
Canon Printer MAC Initial Setup and Installation
- The primary step is unboxing the printer from its package. Before unpacking, check if the package is sealed properly. In case of broken seals, return the package to the manufacturer and request for a new one. Follow the below instructions to know how to setup canon printer on Mac.
- Unpack the printer from its box and place it on a steady surface to avoid any damages. Check if all the accessories such as the instruction manual, setup poster, etc. are provided.
- The Canon printer setup MAC’s next step is to connect the printer to the power supply. Plug in one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the wall socket.
- Power up the printer. Once the printer is switched on, it will ask for preferences. Settings such as language, Country/region, date, and time can be set and saved for future use.
- Then pull out the input tray and load it with plain papers. Align the papers properly and place it carefully in the tray. On positioning, you will have to install the ink cartridges. They are not provided along with the package. Buy them separately.
- Lift the cartridge access door up and wait until the carriage slot slides to one end of the printer and it becomes idle. Unwrap the new cartridges from its package and slide it gently into its slot. Close the cartridge access door and perform a test print to comple the Canon printer setup MAC.
- The following instructions are about installing the right set of drivers on your computer. Drivers are necessary to make use of the entire functionality of the printer. It can be downloaded either with the installation CD or from the web. Just reach our experts to know how to install canon printer on MAC.
- If using a CD, insert the CD in the drive, and it will initiate installation once it recognizes the CD. Agree to the terms and conditions. In the case where you download it online, open your browser and search for the driver.
- Download it from any one of the trusted sources. After the completion of the download, go to the location where the file is present and double click on it to install the file.
- Give appropriate permissions and allow the software to be installed on your computer. Choose the mode of connection and have all the requirements ready to connect your computer and printer to complete the canon printer setup mac. On finishing the installation, take a test report to see if the printer is functioning properly. Get instant guidance from our experts to know how to setup canon printer on mac.