Canon SELPHY CP1300 Setup & Troubleshooting Guidance
Canon SELPHY CP1300i is a compact photo printer that offers -stylish and creative outputs. You can now celebrate your special memories with Canon Selphy CP1300.
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Setup
- Check if your parcel is sealed after receiving it from shipment.
- Take out your printer and place it on a steady surface.
- Keep safe all the accessories that came along with your printer.
- Connect the power cord to the direct electric socket and to your printer.
- Press the power button to turn On your printer for the Canon SELPHY CP1300 setup process.
- Set the preferences on your printer with respect to the specifications.
- Install the ink cartridges and load the printing sheets onto the paper tray.
- Now, try printing the test page.
canon SELPHY CP1300 driver download
To establish a connection between two devices, you will have to use the drivers. Make sure the driver file is supported by the operating system and the printer model. Follow the steps given to download and install the driver.
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver Mac
Follow the guidelines that are given below to download and install the driver file for your Canon printer.
- Choose the compatible driver your operating system and your printer model.
- Click on the file and wait until your browser completes the downloading process.
- Double-click the downloaded .dmg file.
- Click Run when the installation Wizard window opens.
- Wait until the installation is completed, then Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Now, click the Apple icon —-> System Preferences.
- Depending on the version of your system, choose the Print and Fax option.
- Check if the name of your printer is displayed on the list. If you are not able to find your printer, click Add Printer and select the name of your printer.
- Now, click Use or the Print Using menu, then select the name of your printer again.
- This will make your printer as the default printer. Dial us to get instant Canon SELPHY CP1300 setup related assistance.
canon SELPHY CP1300 driver windows
The mentioned below instructions will let you know how to download and install the printer driver for your Windows device.
- Choose the right driver for your corresponding OS and the printer model.
- Double-click the driver file which will be in a .exe format for Windows.
- Click Run and wait until the installation is completed which is mandatory for the Canon SELPHY CP1300 setup process..
- When you are intimated to connect your printer and the device, follow the instruction onscreen and do the same.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions to complete the installation.
- Click Finish after the installation completes.
- Now, go to Control Panel——-> View Devices and Printer—–> Add Printer.
- Pick the name of your printer from the dialog box that is opened.
- Click Next——>Check for Updates and wait until the installation is completed,
- Now, try printing the test page using your Canon SELPHY printer.
canon SELPHY CP1300 wifi setup
Connecting your device wirelessly is the ideal way to connect your printer to any device that you intend to. Follow the mentioned below steps to set up the wireless connection.
- Connect your Canon printer to the direct power socket and power it On.
- Press and hold the WPS button, release the button when you see a flashing orange light.
- Blue light will blink until your printer connects to a network.
- Make sure you connect your printer and device with a secured network.
- Once your printer is connected to a network, a solid blue light will be visible.
- Now, start printing using your printer after completing the Canon SELPHY CP1300 setup process.
canon SELPHY CP1300 print from computer
- Switch On your CP1300 printer.
- Check if you have installed the ink cartridges and loaded the printing sheets properly.
- Connect your Canon printer to the direct power socket.
- Download and install the driver that is supported by the operating system and that is appropriate to your printer model.
- Open the file to be printed on your system.
- Choose File—–> Print option, and this will open the Print Preferences dialog box.
- The layout of the document and other related changes can be done in the preferences dialog box.
- Now, Select Print and your Canon printer will print the document successfully.
how to use canon SELPHY CP1300 app
Go by the steps that are given below to use the Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY app and perform your printer functions without any difficulties.
- Download and install the Canon Print Inkjet SELPHY app from Google Play or iStore.
- Open the application and load the document that you want to print. (you can also open the applications page that you want to print)
- Turn your printer On and ensure that you connect your printer and the device to the same network.
- Choose the Print option from the Menu.
- This will open the Print Preview dialog box.
- Do all the necessary changes like number of copies, layout of the document, etc.
- Check if the name of your printer is selected from the Printer list.
- Now, click the Print option. Your printer will start printing the file.
how to print passport size photo on canon SELPHY CP1300
To get high-resolution images with good quality as output, use Canon printers. Follow the given steps to print passport size photo using CP1300 printer.
- Turn On your printer for the Canon SELPHY CP1300 setup process.
- Insert the memory card or the flash drive on your printer.
- Choose the ID Photo Printing and select Ok from the box that pops up.
- This will now open another window where you can customize the size. Alter the size with respect to your specifications.
- Choose the image to be printed using the arrow buttons on your printer.
- You can also edit the photo if needed by clicking the Edit button.
- Press the Print icon on the display screen, which will start printing your image automatically.
- Settings will be cleared after you complete the printing process.
canon SELPHY CP1300 troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is the process of finding and diagnosing the issue that has occurred. Every device will have some faults and resolving solutions. Similarly there some common printer issues that can be resolved either by referring the manual or this site.
canon SELPHY CP1300 driver unavailable
In case if your printer or device pops up the driver unavailable error statement, follow the steps to rectify and resolve the same.
- While downloading the driver file, make sure that you have a strong internet connection.
- Check if your printer connections are established properly.
- If you are not able to resolve this issue, then uninstall and re-install your printer’s driver firmware.
- Delete all the cache and temporary files before starting the installation process.
- Check the operating system’s version and the printer model before downloading the driver.
- Disconnect the printer and your device while performing the installation process.
- When you are intimated to connect your printer and the device, do the same at that time.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions that are displayed and try performing your printer functions. Get in touch with our experts to get quick Canon SELPHY CP1300 setup related support.