Canon Color Imageclass Mf733cdw Setup & Installation Support
Canon Color Imageclass Mf733cdw, the All-in-1 printer that carries high-end capabilities for rich quality prints. It is a printer that will best suit your office environment. Also, it is easy to use.
Canon Color Imageclass Mf733cdw Setup
- Unpack the printer from its package and check if all the additional accessories are present in it.
- Keep it on a steady surface to avoid any damages. Discard all the blue tapes and cardboard pieces present inside and outside the printer for the Canon Color Imageclass Mf733cdw setup process.
- Plug in the power cord to the wall socket, and switch on the printer by long pressing the Power button.
- Next, choose the preferences for your printer. You can set and save the language, country/region, time, date.
- After that, the ink cartridges have to be installed. Lift open the cartridge access door and wait until the carriage slot moves to one side .
- Unpack the new cartridges from their packages and insert them into their respective positions.
- Download the necessary driver files for your printer and install them on your computer.
- Once the driver is installed, your initial setup is over.
Canon Color Imageclass Mf733cdw Toner Cartridges Install
- Toner cartridges should be installed in order to use the print, copy, and fax options of the printer.
- To install the toner cartridge, open the front cover of the canon mf733cdw printer.
- Pull the lever upwards to take the toner cartridge tray out.
- Take the new Canon Color Imageclass Mf733cdw toner cartridge from its package. Remove the protective cover wrapped around the cartridge.
- Also, discard the tapes stuck around it. Take off the protective cover, and insert the toner cartridge in the tray.
- Push the toner cartridge tray back to its place. For further Canon Color Imageclass Mf733cdw setup guidance just reach us.
Canon Color Imageclass Mf733cdw Driver
- A driver is necessary to communicate between your computer and printer. Only on installing drivers, you will be able to assign print jobs.
- The Canon Color Imageclass Mf733cdw driver can be downloaded using the installation CD, downloading drivers from the Internet, or using the in-built drivers.
- If you use the CD, then insert the CD in the drive. The computer will automatically recognize the inserted CD and will ask for initiating installation.
- If you want to download it from the Internet, open your browser. In the search bar, enter the required query, and hit enter. Dial us to get instant Canon Color Imageclass Mf733cdw setup related assistance.
- A list of websites is displayed. Go to any one of the trusted websites and download the necessary drivers.
- In-built drivers are the drivers present in your system and will start installing as soon as the printer is connected to the computer.