Canon Imageclass D570 Setup & Troubleshooting Assistance
The Imageclass D570 is furnished with chic features designed for both home and office purpose. The Canon Imageclass D570 has an array of features such as Wi-Fi Direct and AirPrint for connecting your mobile and IOS devices. Canon D570 Printer is an all-purpose printer which can be used either for your work or domestic purpose.
Canon Imageclass D570 Setup
You can print, scan, and copy with imageclass d570 and accomplish all your necessary tasks for your office. It is a reliable and efficient printer that is ideal for your office environment.
- Look out for the seal on the received printer package. If the seal is missing, return it to the manufacturer.
- Slowly remove your Canon D570 printer from the package.
- Remove all the packing materials for the Canon Imageclass D570 setup process.
- Place your imageclass D570 printer on a safe and steady surface.
- Take the given power cord and plug it to the rear of the printer and the nearby wall socket.
- Switch on your Canon imageclass printer.
- Set your preferred preferences which include the date, time, language, etc.,
- Remove the toner cartridge from the cover and place it inside your printer.
- Download the Canon driver file and install it.
- Your initial set up is now over.
Canon Imageclass D570 Toner Cartridge
A toner cartridge is an important component of your printer. It carried the toner powder that brings out the actual image on the print out. Follow the procedure below to install the toner cartridge.
- Take out the toner cartridge from its cover.
- Dispose of the sealing tapes off the cartridge.
- Do not hold the electrical contacts or the toner cartridge memory.
- Lift the operation panel and open the toner cover using the grip present at the front right side of the toner cover.
- Shake the given toner cartridge to evenly distribute the toner within the cartridge.
- Push the Canon Imageclass D570 toner cartridge securely inside.
- Close the cover. If you are unable to do it, check if the toner cartridge is properly inserted.
- Lower down the operation panel. Reach our experts to get quick Canon Imageclass D570 setup related assistance.
Canon Imageclass D570 Driver Download
With printer driver, you can enable the printing functions of your Canon D570 printer. The printer driver has useful settings that facilitate you to print in various ways.
- Use the given CD-ROM to install the printer driver file.
- You can also download the printer file from the internet.
- Choose the Canon Imageclass D570 driver file that suits your operating system.
- Double tap on the driver file to initiate the download process.
- The driver file format- for Windows will be in .exe, and for Mac it will be in .dmg.
- Run the downloaded printer driver file.
- Connect the given USB cable when you are prompted.
- Click on the Finish option after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Choose your printer from the list of printer models under the Control panel.
- Complete the installation process and print a page.
Canon Imageclass D570 Manual
A manual is an important document that helps you to efficiently use your Canon D570 printer.
- Your package will include the Getting started manual and User’s guide.
- Read the Getting Started manual for the basic setup procedure which includes unboxing the package to setting up the printer.
- Make use of the User’s guide to understand the functions of your printer and to know more about Canon Imageclass D570 setup process.
- You need a web browser to view the User guide.
- Search with keywords to locate the required topic.
- You need a PDF software to view the Canon Imageclass D570 manual.
- You can also directly download the User’s manual directly from the manufacturer’s site.
Canon Imageclass D570 Wi-fi Setup
It is easy to configure your network if your Wireless router has a Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS).
- Ensure sure your system is connected to the network.
- Make sure to have the setup information like network key and SSID.
- Use the arrow keys to select the network settings.
- Enter the PIN when you are prompted.
- Choose Wireless LAN settings and press Ok.
- Read the displayed message and press Ok.
- Select SSID settings and press Ok.
- Choose Select Access Point and Press Ok.
- Tap on the Wireless LAN router for the Canon Imageclass D570 setup process.
- Enter the noted Network Key.
- Choose Yes and press Ok. Get more Canon Imageclass D570 Wi-Fi setup related assistance from our experts.
- If the Wi-Fi indicator blinks, it means the router has been detected.
Canon d570 mobile printing
With your Canon D570, you can easily print images or documents from your mobile. Follow the process below to enjoy mobile printing.
- You can connect your mobile device and machine either through a direct connection or wireless LAN router.
- Connect your device to a secured network.
- Visit the Google Play app store or iTunes to download the Canon app.
- Open the photo or the document in your mobile that needs to be printed and Select Print.
- Select Customize your output in the configuration option.
- Choose your Canon D570 printer from the list of networked printers.
- Tap Print.
Canon Imageclass D570 Airprint
Canon D570 printer offers you with AirPrint feature which allows you to print from anywhere. Follow the below process to AirPrint your document or image.
- Open the app that has the document or image to be printed.
- Tap on the share icon to find the print option.
- If you are unable to find the print option, go to the help section or check the User guide.
- Choose your AirPrint enabled printer from the list of displayed printers.
- Choose the number of copies and customize other options on the page you want to print.
- Tap Print.
Canon Imageclass D570 Mopria Print Service
Use Mopria print service to print to your Canon D570 printer from your Android phone or tablet.
- Go to Google Play to download the Mopria Print Service.
- Make sure that your Android phone and Canon printer are connected to a network.
- Load the paper tray with appropriate papers.
- Perform the operation procedure in the application.
- Choose your printer in the application.
- Specify the number of copies and paper size you want to print.
- Start to Print once the Canon Imageclass D570 setup is over.
Canon Imageclass D570 Google Cloud Print
With Google Cloud Printer, you can print from wherever you are to your Canon D570 printer.
- Check if your Canon imageclass printer is turned On.
- Choose setup on the Home screen.
- Select Web service inquiry -> Print from Google Cloud Print.
- Press Ok.
- Select Yes and Ok button when you are asked to check if there are any print data.
- Your printer will receive the print data and print it. Contact our support team for further Canon Imageclass D570 setup related assistance.
Canon Imageclass D570 How To Print
Canon D570 enables easy and efficient printing. Follow the instructions below to print an image or document in your Canon imageclass printer.
- Open the document to be printed and view the print dialogue box.
- Choose the printer driver and click Preferences.
- Specify the size of the paper.
- Select the paper type in the Page Setup tab.
- Customize other print settings and click Ok.
- Click Print.
Canon Imageclass D570 How To Copy
This section best describes the copy functions of your Canon imageclass D570 printer. Follow the below process to copy single or several sheets.
- Place the document for which you need the copies.
- Press Copy / Scan to view the Copy Mode Screen.
- Key in the number of copies required.
- Customize the copy settings by using the arrow keys.
- Press Ok to initiate copying.
Canon Imageclass D570 How To Scan
You can scan and save a document to your computer by following the below mentioned steps. Customize the settings according to your requirement.
- Raise the scanner lid.
- Keep the document to be scanned on the scanner.
- Press Copy / Scan to view the Scan mode screen.
- Use the scroll button to select your computer.
- Choose the destination and press Ok.
- Specify the Scan type and press Ok.
- Press Ok to complete the scanning process.
- Keep the next document to be scanned on the platen glass and Press Ok.
- Select Finish Scanning and Press Ok. Further Canon Imageclass D570 setup related queries can be clarified by dialing our Toll-free number.