Canon Color Imageclass Lbp612cdw Setup Support
The Canon Color Imageclass Lbp612cdw can be connected to the system by USB or WiFi. The printer also supports a mobile application like Mopria, Air print, and Google Cloud Print. Canon Imageclass Lbp612cdw supports duplex this allows the output print to be printed on both sides if necessary.
canon color imageclass lbp612cdw Setup Steps
Canon LBP612cdw setup offers you with high-quality prints ideal for office purpose. This color laser printer with its easy features and multiple mobile solutions aids your business with the best support and efficiency.
- Check for the seal on the received printer package. If it’s missing, you should return it to the manufacturer.
- Unbox your printer from the package and keep it on a steady surface for the Canon Color Imageclass Lbp612cdw Setup process.
- Take off the tapes and other packing materials from your printer.
- Check on the accessories you have received along with your printer.
- Insert one point of the power cord to the rear of your Canon LBP612cdw printer and the other point to a wall outlet.
- Press the power button and turn on your Canon printer.
- Wait until your printer settles and then insert the toner cartridges into its place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Pull out the paper tray and load it with papers.
- Try printing a page using your Canon printer.
Canon Color Imageclass Lbp612cdw Toner Cartridge Install
You easily can install a toner cartridge to your Canon printer by following the below steps.
- Turn On your Canon LBP612cdw printer.
- Open the cartridge access lid.
- Take out the Canon Color Imageclass Lbp612cdw toner cartridge from the received package.
- Shake the toner cartridge well before installing.
- Place the given toner cartridge inside the printer.
- Close the lid of your Canon color imageclass printer.
- Take out a test print after completeing the Canon Color Imageclass Lbp612cdw setup process.
Canon Color Imageclass Lbp612cdw Driver
To enable the printing function of your Canon color imageclass printer, it is necessary to download the printer driver. Follow the procedure given to install the driver.
- Open the browser and locate the website for downloading the driver file.
- Make sure to download the Canon Color Imageclass Lbp612cdw driver file that is compatible with your operating system.
- Double-click on the driver file to install.
- Tap on the Run option to complete the installation process.
- Connect the given USB cable when you are prompted to do so.
- Tick against the check box to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap the Finish option once the installation process is complete.
- Go to Control Panel and choose Add printer under View Devices and Printer.
- Check for updates by clicking the Next option.
- Wait for the updates to get installed and print a test page.
Canon color imageclass LBP612cdw mobile printing functions
Canon LBP612cdw facilitates you to print directly from your mobile. Reach our experts to get instant Canon Color Imageclass Lbp612cdw setup related support. Follow the below process to print from your mobile.
- Connect your mobile with the network.
- Download the Canon mobile printing app from Google Play app store or iTunes.
- Open the image or document to be sent to your printer.
- Select Print. You will get a print preview option to customize your print.
- Select Printer to choose your Canon Color Lbp612cdw printer from the list of printers connected to the network.
- Tap Print to print the image or document from your mobile.