Canon Imageclass Mf244dw Setup & Installation Assistance
The Canon Imageclass Mf244dw is best in the class printer that supports an array of features. The system can be connected to the printer through a USB cable or directly through WiFi. The outputs ais delivered at a solid speed and a best in class quality.
Canon imageclass mf244dw setup
- Use scissors to cut the sealing tape around the printer’s package.
- Take out the printer from the carton.
- Remove the cardboard pieces from the box for the Canon Imageclass Mf244dw setup process.
- Position the printer on a flat surface close to an electrical socket.
- Plug in the printer’s power cable, and switch it on.
- Use the USB cable provided in the carton to connect the printer and computer.
- Go to Start—>Control Panel—>Printer Settings.
- Click the Add a printer option, and choose your printer model from the list.
- Insert the setup disc drive in the computer, and run the file in it.
Canon imageclass mf244dw toner cartridge install
- Lift the operation panel of the printer.
- Catch hold of the grip at the front right of the toner cover, and lift it.
- Unload the new toner cartridge from its package.
- Shake the toner cartridge well to distribute the toner within it uniformly.
- Remove the sealing tape straight out of the cartridge.
- Align the Canon Imageclass Mf244dw toner cartridges along the cartridge guides.
- Push the cartridge tray slowly back into its original position.
- Pull down the toner cover while holding the grip.
- Close the operation panel once the cartridges have been installed. For further Canon Imageclass Mf244dw setup related support just call us.
Canon imageclass mf244dw driver download
- Go to the browser of your computer.
- Visit Canon’s official site, and type your printer’s model.
- Click Go. A page with the printer’s details appears on the next screen.
- Move down to the Drivers and Downloads section on the page.
- Select your Windows OS and its version from the drop-down menu provided.
- Hit the Select button placed on the right end of the Driver package panel.
- Wait patiently for a few minutes until the driver file gets downloaded to your computer.
- Find the downloaded driver file in the Downloads section of the browser.
- Double-click the Canon Imageclass Mf244dw driver downloaded file, and run it.
- Go ahead with the installation process by following the on-screen instructions. Use our Toll-Free number to get instant Canon Imageclass Mf244dw setup related support.
How To Install Canon Mf244dw Printer?
- Go to Google Chrome. Type in Canon’s official site in the search bar.
- Type your printer’s model in the space provided.
- Go through the Canon Mf244dw printer details in the page that opens afterward.
- Take your cursor to the Drivers and Downloads section on the page.
- Choose your Windows OS and its version from the drop-down menu.
- Hit the Select button placed adjacent to the Driver file.
- Look for the downloaded file in the Downloads section of the printer.
- Double-click the file to run it.
- Follow the instructions in the installer window.
- Select the applications you want on your computer.
- Click Next once the installation process is complete.