Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw Setup & Installation Guidance
The Canon image Class MF634Cdw is a compact device having good quality prints at a fast pace. It’s also compatible with Canon Print Business, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria Print Services. All in one printer is set with robust features and is designed for your office use.
Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw Setup
Canon mf634cdw setup deals with high-quality prints and caters to all your Print, scan, and copy needs. Follow the below set of instructions to complete the basic setup process.
- Check if the Canon imageclass printer package has a seal. If not, send it back to the manufacturer.
- Take out the printer from the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Dispose all the packing materials that were used to pack the printer.
- Press On button of your printer for the Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw setup process.
- Connect your Canon imageclass printer and wall socket with a power cord.
- Insert the given toner cartridges inside your Canon imageclass printer.
- Load sufficient papers into the input tray.
- Print out a test page.
Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw Toner Cartridges Install
It is necessary to install the toner cartridge to enable the printing functions of your Canon imageclass MF634cdw printer. Follow the process complete the installation process.
- Switch On your Canon MF634cdw printer.
- Take the package containing the toner cartridge.
- Remove the cartridge from the cover.
- Shake the received cartridge to spread the toner evenly.
- Open the cartridge carrier door and insert the Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw toner cartridge.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Print out a page once you have completed the Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw setup process.
Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw Driver
Install the printer driver file to connect your Canon MF634cdw printer and computer. The below instructions will help you with the process.
- Visit a website which has the printer driver files.
- Otherwise, use the given CD-ROM to download.
- Double-click on the file to download.
- Run the printer Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw driver file to install.
- The file gets downloaded in .exe format for Windows and .dmg format for Mac.
- Tap on the Finish button once you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
- Add your printer by clicking on the Add a Printer option under the Control panel.
- Check the updates and print a page.
Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw Manual
You can make use of the User manual for the basic setup procedure and troubleshooting printer errors.
- The User manual comes along with your MF634cdw printer.
- You can also obtain the user manual from the manufacturer’s website.
- Download the PDF software to view the User manual in your computer.
- Understand the error codes by referring to the User manual.
- Follow the instructions specified in the Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw manual.
- Do not perform anything that is not mentioned in the manual. Just dial us to know more about Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw setup process.
Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw Wireless Setup
You can easily do the wireless setup for your Canon MF634cdw printer by following the below set of instructions.
- Connect your machine to a network.
- Note down the setup information that includes SSID and network key.
- Use the arrow keys and select the network settings.
- Type the PIN when you are prompted.
- Go to Wireless Settings and press Ok.
- Read the information that pops up.
- Choose SSID settings and select Ok.
- Go to Select Access Point -> Ok.
- Choose the Wireless LAN router for the Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw wireless setup process.
- Press Ok after you key in the Network Key.
Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw Toner Replacement
You will be prompted with an alert when the toner cartridge level goes low. The printing quality will also suffer if the toner is not replaced. For further Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw setup related support just reach us.
- Open the front door of your Canon MF634cdw printer.
- Take out the cartridge tray.
- Pull out the cartridge toner put of the printer.
- Remove the received toner cartridge from the package.
- Shake the new cartridge well to distribute the toner evenly.
- Install the new toner cartridge. For further Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw toner replacement process just reach our experts.
- Push back the toner cartridge tray inside.
- Close the front cover.
Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw Toner Refill
Purchase a quality toner ink to refill the toner cartridge. Follow the below steps to refill the toner cartridge.
- Switch on your Canon imageclass printer.
- Open the toner cartridge access door.
- Pull out the empty toner from your Canon MF634cdw printer.
- Place the empty cartridge on a sheet of paper.
- Use gloves and mask while you do this Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw toner refill process.
- Unscrew the nails on the cartridge using a screw driver.
- Remove the drum unit and roller from the cartridge.
- Pour the toner bottle inside the opening of the cartridge.
- Put back the roller and drum unit into the cartridge.
- Close the cartridge door and do a test print.
Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw Troubleshooting
If your printer does not function, you can easily solve the basic Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw troubleshooting problems. Check if the machine is turned On. Scrutinize if the power cord is properly connected and there is no loose connection. If you had left the printer unattended for some time, it enters the sleep mode. Wake up your printer. Check carefully if there is any paper jam inside the printer. Use the User manual to understand the Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw setup process and error codes.
Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw Factory Reset
You can get back to the original settings of your Canon MF634cdw printer by doing a factory reset.
- Go to the Control Panel -> Reset.
- Use the arrow keys to select Soft reset.
- Hold the Ok button until you see the Hard Reset option.
- Hold the Ok button for 5-6 seconds.
- Hard Reset is complete when the Hard Reset option disappears.
Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw Paper Tray
Paper tray is a component of a printer which carries the paper for printing.
- Slide out the paper guides.
- Insert the paper into the tray and pull in the paper guides until they are securely aligned.
- Loose or tight Paper guides can lead to paper jam or misfeeds.
- Use both your hands to properly push in the paper until it touches the back of the slot.
- Make sure the edges of the papers are not curled.
Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw Paper Jam
If there is a paper jam in your printer, you should first locate the area of jam. Follow the below process to solve the Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw paper jam issue.
- Press Reset / Stop button to cancel the print jobs.
- Switch off your Canon MF634cdw printer.
- Check properly if there is any paper stuck in the paper output slot and remove it.
- If you cannot see a paper jam in the output slot or front tray, it means paper jam has occurred inside the printer.
- Make sure to clear all the bits of jammed paper. Get in touch with our experts to get instant Canon Imageclass Mf634cdw setup related support.