Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 Setup & Installation Guidance
Canon Imageprograf is the Wireless Professional Inkjet printer that enables crisp printing. It allows all your documents and photos with high-quality resolution.
Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 Setup
- Follow the instructions given below to perform the initial setup process.
- Check if the seal of the package is intact or not. If broken, return it to the manufacturer. Else, open the package and take the printer out of the box.
- Check if all the accessories are provided along with the printer package.
- Attach the power cord to the printer and also connect it to a wall socket for the Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 setup process.
- Switch on the printer using the Power button. Set your preferences on the next screen.
- Set and save the language, country, date, and time. Install the necessary drivers to start printing.
Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 driver Download
- Drivers are the bridge between the computer and the printer. They are necessary if you want to use all the operations that a printer provides.
- Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 driver download can be done either using the CD or from the Internet.
- If using a CD, insert it in the CD drive and close it. The file recognizes and asks for initiating installation. The installation process will start.
- Else, open your browser and enter your search query in the search bar. A list of websites is displayed. Go to any of the trusted sites and download the drivers that are compatible with your OS.
- Wait till the installation gets over and then take a test report.
Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 Driver Install
- Follow the simple steps specified below to install the driver on your computer.
- Go the downloaded location if downloaded from the browser. Double click or right click on it and Run it as Administrator. Enter the credentials if required.
- Click the checkbox against the I Agree to the terms and conditions text. Give the needed permissions to start the installation process.
- If Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 driver installing using a CD, then the file will be automatically recognized once the CD is inserted.
- Grant permissions and start the installation process. Halfway through the installation, choose the mode of connection.
- Wait until the installation gets over and then you can use the functionalities of the Canon Pro 1000 printer.
Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 Manual
- The manual is a book of instructions or guidelines that is useful for Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 setup, installation & troubleshooting process.
- This manual contains all the information that is needed to set up, operate, and maintain a printer for a long period.
- It will have detailed steps, images, etc to help you better with all the procedures.
- The Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 manual is also available online. Open your computer’s browser and search for the manuals and download it from any one of the websites.
Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 Ethernet Setup
- Wireless setup in canon image prograf PRO-1000 is very simple if you follow the forthcoming steps. Turn on the printer and choose Wireless Connect option.
- Under that select the Easy Wireless Connect option.
- Turn on the router and connect it with the printer using a cable. The Canon Pro 1000 printer searches for the network and displays a set of networks. Choose a network of your choice and connect your printer to that.
- Enter the password in the next step. The printer will be connected to the network successfully.
- The proceeding step is to switch on the computer. Connect it to the router using a USB cable. Turn on the Wi-Fi option, and it starts searching for available networks. Associate it to the network you desire.
- Assign print jobs to the Canon Pro 1000 printer to see if it is printing properly.
How to Connect Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 to WiFi
- Turn on the printer by long pressing the Power button. Navigate the up and down arrows until the LAN setting option is displayed. Touch Ok.
- Under LAN, choose Wireless LAN Setup and press Ok again.
- Select Cableless Setup in the next screen that appears. Just reach us to get instant Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 Setup related assistance.
- Tap Ok in the next screen where Enable Direct Communication with a Computer or Smartphone etc., to retrieve the Setting Details and Set up the screen.
- The next step is to download the driver file on your system and install it.
- Click Next when the setup screen appears. Enter the password and choose Install Helper. The setup will now begin. Select the method connection as Wireless LAN Connection when the connection screen appears.
- In the next window, Select Connect Via wireless Router. Select your printer and add to the list in the next screen. The association is now complete.
Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 Mobile Printing
- To print from your mobile, canon has an app called Canon print Inkjet SELPHY app.
- It has to be installed on your mobile phone to assign print jobs from it.
- Open the play store in your device and search for the canon app. Download it and install it on your smartphone.
- Before delegating a print job, connect your phone to the printer using Wi-Fi. Enable the Wi-Fi option in your phone. Connect it to the desired network. Similarly, connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Open the app, select the image to be printed. You can also print a text document or a PDF file.
- Once you select the file, it will be displayed as a preview in your phone. Make any changes if you want. Get in touch with our experts to get more Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 Setup related support.
- Choose the Print option to print the document.
Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 Airprint
- AirPrint enables you to print photos, text documents, web pages, etc., from your iOS devices.
- Before printing, connect the Mac device and the printer using a Wireless connection or over LAN.
- Add your printer to the list as an AirPrint printer. Open the System Preferences and choose Printers and Scanners on your iOS device.
- Press the ‘+’ symbol to see the list of printers available. Select the printer you want from that list. Choose the Secure AirPrint option and tap Add.
- To print from your Mac Device, ensure that your printer is turned on. Load the input tray with plain papers.
- Select your Canon Pro 1000 printer from the list and set the preferences such as size, type, etc.,
- Choose the Print option, and the file will be printed. Get more Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 Airprint related information from our technical experts by just reaching us.
Canon Imageprograf pro 1000 Mopria
- Mopria is a print service that allows you to print from your Android or tablet.
- Any kind of files such as images, word documents, pages from the web, etc.,
- Prior to assigning print jobs, install the mopria print service on your smartphone or tab.
- Open the Google play store on your mobile and enter the search as Mopria Print Service in the search bar.
- Download the service and install it on your device from which you wish to print.
- Connect the device and the printer to the same wireless network or through LAN; only then printing work can be delegated.
- Unlock your phone and open the Mopria Print Service app on your android device or smartphone. Choose the file or document you want to print.
- The preview of the document is displayed on your device’s screen. Make any modifications if needed.
- Hit on the Print option to print the file from your device. For more Canon Imageprograf Pro 1000 setup related support just dial us.