Canon Maxify Mb2120 Setup & Installation Support
Canon Maxify MB2120 printers can print, scan, fax, and copy easily with high quality. Canon printers perform duplex printing. They support Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Cloud printing. Canon printers optimize both cost and time. Refer to the Setup section of our website for more information.
Canon Maxify Mb2120 Setup
- Check if the received printer parcel is sealed.
- Unload the printer, and place it on a steady surface.
- Make sure the additional accessories that came along with the Canon printer are kept safe for future use.
- Remove all the packaging materials from the printer for the Canon Maxify Mb2120 setup process.
- Ensure that you connect the printer’s power cable to the direct power socket.
- Pull your printer’s input tray outward.
- Load the tray with unused A4 sheets and push the tray in.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, and hold the black plastic part on your cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridge into its appropriate slots.
- Connect your Maxify MB2120 printer and the computer.
- Download and install the compatible printer driver firmware.
- Try printing a test page using your Canon printer.
Canon Maxify Mb2120 Driver
The driver files are necessary to perform any function using your Canon printer. There are various source codes available for different functions of your Maxify MB2120 printer. You can download and install the full-feature driver software from this website, or you can also install the firmware using the CD that came along with the printer.
Canon Maxify Mb2120 Manual
Your Canon Maxify Mb2120 manual comes along with the printer itself. The manual includes the specification of your Canon printer, printer setup and unboxing instructions, connectivity steps, the procedure to load paper in the tray, ink cartridge installation, troubleshooting steps, etc.
Canon Maxify Mb2120 Driver Download
- You can download the driver firmware from this website.
- There are drivers available for different Operating Systems like Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- The setup files for Windows will be in the .exe format, and for Mac, it will be in the .dmg format.
- Click the Canon Maxify Mb2120 driver download link that is compatible with your computer specifications. For more Canon Maxify Mb2120 setup related support just reach us.
- Now, this webpage will redirect you to the driver download page.
- Click the Download button next to the driver file to initiate the downloading process.
- If prompted, choose the destination where you want to save the file.
- Check if the file is saved to the selected location.
- Install the setup file once the downloading process is completed.
Canon Maxify Mb2120 Driver Installation
- Use the installation CD to install the driver on your computer.
- Click the checkbox against the Agree to the Terms and Conditions option in order to complete the Canon Maxify Mb2120 driver installation.
- Sometimes, the driver that you have installed using the CD can be outdated.
- To update your driver to the current version, click Control Panel——> Windows Update—-> Check Update option.
- If you are installing the file that you have downloaded from the website, double-click the Setup file.
- Choose the Run option. The Setup Wizard dialog box opens.
- Select the options necessary for your printer.
- Choose the type of network connection to which your printer is to be connected.
- Connect the USB cable when you are prompted.
- Now, agree with the policies of Canon, and try performing the printer functions after completing the Canon Maxify Mb2120 setup process.