Canon Maxify MB5120 Setup Support
The Canon Maxify MB5120 Printer is a wireless inkjet model that has a wide variety of inbuilt features. The printer supports AirPrint, Mopria, and Google cloud print which enables the user to access the printer by using their mobile. It also provides WiFi direct and NFC.
Canon Maxify MB5120 setup
Canon MB5120 printer delivers high-resolution documents as output. These documents contain both images and texts.
- Check if the shipment is sealed after receiving it.
- Place your Canon Maxify printer on a steady surface.
- The power cord, user manual, instruction manual, telephone jack, and other accessories should be kept safe for future use.
- Connect the given power cord to the rear of your printer and to the direct electric socket for the Canon Maxify MB5120 setup process.
- Do not connect your printer to the power socket using any surge protectors. Now, Switch On your Canon Maxify printer by pressing the power button.
- Now, Switch On your Canon Maxify printer by pressing the power button.
- Set the preferences accordingly with respect to your specifications.
- Load appropriate printing sheets.
- After performing all the steps, print a test page using your Canon Maxify printer.
Canon Maxify MB5120 driver download
The driver firmware should be supported by the operating system and the printer model that you use. Follow the steps given to download and install the driver. For any clarification contact our support team by dialing the Toll-free number.
- Select the compatible driver for the system you use from this website.
- Double-click the Canon Maxify MB5120 driver file to start the installation process. The firmware file will be in .exe format for Windows and in .dmg for Mac system.
- Click Run and wait until the system performs its installation process.
- Establish the connection using a USB cable when you are prompted to do so.
- Click the Finish option after completing the installation process.
- Choose Control Panel——-> View Devices and Printer—–> Add Printer.
- Select the name of your Canon Pixma printer from the printer list.
- Click the Next option and Check for Updates.
- Wait until all the updates are installed and try printing a test page after completing the Canon Maxify MB5120 setup process.
Canon Maxify MB5120 manual download
Manual is mainly used to refer the instructions and other related content about the printer. It covers all the major details like first-time printer installation, how to connect your printer to various devices, how to scan, print, fax, and copy. The manual has some troubleshooting steps for basic errors that occur in Canon printer.
- Select the printer model from this site.
- Choose the Canon Maxify MB5120 manual and press the download button.
- You can save the document in the format that is comfortable for you to use.
- Now, you can start referring the manual for further clarifications.
Canon Maxify MB5120 wireless setup windows
Wireless setup in Maxify MB5120 is very easy if you follow the steps that are given below.
- Switch on the printer and choose Wireless Connect option. Select the Easy Wireless Connect option.
- Turn on the router and connect it with the printer using a cable. The printer searches for available network and displays a set of networks.
- Choose a secured network of your choice and connect your printer to that for the Canon Maxify MB5120 wireless setup process.
- Enter the passcode correctly using the touch screen on your printer as the next step. Now, your printer will be connected to the network successfully.
- The proceeding step is to switch on the computer. Connect it to the router using a USB cable. Turn on the Wi-Fi option, and it starts searching for available networks. Connect it to the network you desire.
- Allot print jobs to the printer to see if it is printing properly.
Canon Maxify MB5120 wireless setup mac
In the recent versions, Mac systems do not have the facility to insert the CD. In such cases, you will have to copy the contents of the CD to a USB drive and then install the printer firmware. For further Canon Maxify MB5120 setup related support just reach our experts.
- Insert the flash drive to your Mac system, and copy the contents of the drive to a local disk or a drive.
- Click the file in that is in .dmg format to start the installation.
- Now, Select the Run option when you are prompted to do so.
- Hold on until the installation process is completed.
- Check if there are any updates required for your driver and update them.
- Click on the Apple icon on your system’s screen and select the Print and Fax option.
- Menu names may vary with respect to the operating system and the printer model you use.
- Check if the name of your Canon printer is listed.
- If not add your Maxify printer to the list by clicking the Add Printer option.
- Choose the name of your Canon printer and click on the Add option.
- After completing the process, try printing a test page after completing the Canon Maxify MB5120 wireless setup process.
Canon MB5120 scan
By scanning the documents, you can always have a copy and refer them whenever needed. The scanned documents can be saved as attachments, emails, PDF, etc. Dial our Toll-Free number to get instant Canon Maxify MB5120 setup related support.
- Attach your printer’s power cord to the direct power socket.
- Turn On your Canon MB5120 printer.
- Place the document or printed sheet on the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) or the scanner glass to initiate scanning.
- If you are placing your document on the scanner glass, the print side should face down always.
- In case if you are placing the document on the Automatic Document Feeder, the print side should face upwards.
- Make sure the document sheets are not crushed or folded. If the sheets are not in good condition, then printer or scan related issues can occur.
- Press the Scan button on your Canon MB5120 printer and wait until your printer starts scanning your document.
- In case if you want to scan using your system, go to Device and Printer option from the Control Panel of your system that you use.
- Right-click the name of your printer and choose Scan from the list.
- Save the document to the desired location.
- For further queries related to your Canon Maxify MB5120 setup printer, contact our support team by dialing the Toll-Free number.