Canon Pixma G4210 Setup & Troubleshooting Support
The Canon Pixma G4210 is an all in one four function printer which scan, copy, print and fax. You can connect it to a system by using a USB and Ethernet, and it also provides WiFi. In terms of print, the print has a superior print quality.
Canon Pixma G4210 setup
Canon Pixma G4120 can be installed easily by following the set of guidelines given below.
- After receiving your Canon printer from shipment, check whether your parcel is sealed, or else return it to the dealer.
- As the next step, unbox your Pixma printer and place it on a steady surface for the Canon Pixma G4210 setup process.
- Safeguard all the accessories like power cord, USB cable, instruction manual, user guide, and telephone cord( if your printer supports the Fax function), etc., that came along with your Canon printer .
- Couple one end of the power cable to the rear of your Canon Pixma printer and the other end to a direct electric socket.
- Press and hold the power button of your Pixma G4120 printer to turn it On.
- Pull the paper input tray toward you.
- Load unused and clean printing sheets into the tray.
- Adjust the sheets using the paper width guides.
- Now, try printing a test page using your Canon Pixma G4120 printer.
Canon Pixma G4210 drivers Download
Follow the guidelines given below to download and install the Canon Pixma G4210 drivers for Windows and Mac OS.
Canon Pixma G4210 drivers for Windows
- You can also use the CD that came along with your printer parcel.
- Insert the CD into the system that you use.
- Select the .exe file and choose Run.
- Wait until the Canon Pixma G4210 driver installs and then click Finish.
- Check if there are any updates available.
- If so, update them by downloading them here.
- Make sure the driver you download supports the operating system and your printer model.
- Download and install the printer driver from this website.
- Download the printer firmware that is compatible with your printer model and the operating system.
- Proceed with the installation process as mentioned earlier in this section.
- Try printing the test page using your Pixma printer after completing the Canon Pixma G4210 setup process.
Note: Accept the Terms and Conditions when you are prompted. Disconnect the printer’s USB cable from the printer and reconnect it.
CanonG4210 driver for mac
- Insert the flash drive to your Mac system, and copy the contents to a local drive.
- The driver that you have to install will be in .dmg format.
- Double-click the file to start the Canon Pixma G4210 driver installation process.
- Click Run. Wait until the installation process is completed.
- Check if there are any updates required for your driver. Reach our technical experts to get instant Canon Pixma G4210 setup related assistance.
- You can also download the printer driver form this website. Download the driver appropriate for your printer and the OS.
- Click on the Apple icon on your system’s screen and select the Print and Scan option.
- Check if the name of your Canon printer is listed.
- If not add your Canon Pixma G4120 printer to the list by clicking the Add Printer option.
- Choose the name of your Canon printer and click on the Add option.
- After completing the process, try printing a test page.
- Contact our support team to get any technical assistance by just dialing.
Note: Menu names may vary with respect to the printer model and the operating system that you use.
Canon Pixma G4210 wireless setup
Connecting your printer wirelessly will be easier. Wireless setup in Canon Pixma G4120 will be simple if you follow the steps that are given below.
- Switch On the Canon Pixma printer and choose the option Wireless Connect. Select Easy Wireless Connect option on your printer for the Canon Pixma G4210 wireless setup process.
- Turn On the router and associate it to the printer using the appropriate cable. The printer searches for the available networks and displays a set of networks.
- Choose a secured home network of your choice and connect your Canon Pixma G4120 printer to the same.
- Type the password correctly using the touch display on your printer as the next step. Dial us to get instant Canon Pixma G4210 setup related support.
- Now, your printer will be connected with the network successfully.
- As a next step, switch On the system that you use. Connect it to the router using a USB cable. Turn On the Wi-Fi option, and it starts searching for available networks. Choose the network of your choice.
- Allocate print jobs to the Canon printer to see if your printer is working properly.
Note: The network bandwidth should be within 2GHz to 5GHz only. Make sure you connect your printer and the system to the same network.
How To Scan On Pixma G4210
By scanning a document, you can always have a copy of the same. The scanned document can be saved in PDF, jpg, and other related formats.
- Connect your Canonprinter to a direct electric socket.
- Switch On your CanonPixma G4120 printer.
- Position the document you want to scan on Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) or the scanner glass.
- If you are placing your document on the scanner glass, the print side should face down.
- If you are placing the document on the ADF, ensure that the print side is facing up.
- Make sure the document sheets are not crushed or folded.
- Press the Scan button on your printer, and wait patiently until your printer scans the document.
- Navigate to Device and Printer option from the Control Panel.
- Right-click the model of your printer and then choose Scan from the list.
- Save the document to the desired location and perform the necessary functions.
- Reach us for further Canon Pixma G4210 setup related assistance.