Canon Pixma Mx490 Setup & Installation Guidance
The Canon PIXMA MX490 is a printer deisgned with one of the most exclusive sets of features. The printer can be connected wirelessly with your windows, Mac, Android and IOS devices. The printer is designed in such a way that it provides a user-friendly experience.
How To Scan On Canon Pixma Mx490
Scanning is the process of making a copy of your document. Follow the guidelines given below to know how to scan on Canon Pixma Mx490.
- Press the power button on your Canon printer to turn it On after connecting it to a direct electric socket.
- Keep the document on the scanner glass or the Automatic Document Feeder.
- If you place your document on the scanner glass, the print side should face downward.
- If you place the document on the ADF, the print side should face upward.
- Choose the Scan from the Menu option of your printer.
- The scanner properties dialog box will open, where you can make the necessary changes.
- Save the scanned document to a specific location on your system.
- For furtherCanon Pixma Mx490 setup related queries, contact our support team by just dialing.
How To Copy On Canon Pixma Mx490
Copying is the process of duplicating a document. The below-given guidelines will help you to know how to copy on Canon Pixma Mx490.
- Connect your Canon printer to a direct electric socket.
- Power up the printer by pressing the power button on your Canon printer.
- Load fresh printing sheets into the input tray of your printer.
- Install the ink cartridges in their appropriate place.
- Place the document on the Scanner Glass or the Document Feeder.
- Press the Copy button on your Canon printer.
- Choose the number of copies that you want, and make all the necessary changes.
- Wait until your printer copies your document.
- After using your printer, make sure to turn it off as it can reduce other printer related malfunctions that may occur.
- Contact our support team for further Canon Pixma Mx490 setup related assistance.
Canon Pixma Mx490 Fax Setup
- Send documents to any place using your Canon MX490 printer without any difficulty by following the steps given below.
- Turn On your Canon printer, and place the document on the Scanner glass.
- Connect your telephone cord and the printer to their corresponding ports.
- Make sure you use the cable that came along with the printer.
- Press the Fax button,and choose the number that you want to send the document to.
- You can send the fax by choosing any number from speed dial.
- The answering machine should also be turned On.
- Check if you are able to hear the ringing tone to confirm that the answering machine is working.
- Further Canon Pixma Mx490 fax setup related queries can be clarified by dialing our Toll-free number.
Canon Pixma Mx490 Ink Replacement
Replace the ink cartridge when it is empty, or the ink level is low. Follow the guidelines provided below to replace the ink in your Pixma MX490 printer.
- Turn on your printer, and wait until your Pixma MX490 printer remains quiet.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, and release the empty cartridge.
- You can trash the old cartridge or send it for recycling.
- Remove the orange cap on the cartridge for the Canon Pixma Mx490 ink replacement process. Dial us to get instant Canon Pixma Mx490 setup related assistance.
- It is recommended to place the cartridge in its appropriate place within 10 minutes as the ink may dry up on the nozzle.
- Push the cartridge inwards slightly until you hear a click sound.
- Close the cartridge access door and try printing a test page using your Canon MX490 printer.
Canon Pixma Mx490 Ink Refill
Follow the instructions given below to refill the ink in your cartridge. Ink cartridges should be refilled when they run out of ink. Reach us to get instant Canon Pixma Mx490 setup guidance.
- Open the ink cartridge access door after turning On your Canon printer.
- Open the cap of the ink cartridge, and insert the syringe needle into the cartridge through its nozzle.
- Pull the injection needle up and fill your ink cartridge with the appropriate quantity of ink.
- Canon Pixma Mx490 ink refill process take up to few seconds.
- Once your cartridge is refilled, remove the syringe slowly, and wipe the tip of the nozzle.
- Shut the cartridge with the orange cap, and insert it into the slot. Close the ink cartridge access door, and try printing a test page.
Canon Pixma Mx490 Troubleshooting
The process of finding an issue and providing solutions for the same is known as troubleshooting. By following the troubleshooting steps, you can easily resolve the issue that has occurred. Similarly, there are some common printer issues that can be resolved by referring the manual. Reach out to our support team to get easy Canon Pixma Mx490 troubleshooting tips by dialing the Toll-free number.
Canon Pixma Mx490 Not Printing Issue
Not printing is the commonly faced issue that can be resolved easily by following the steps that are given below. Canon Pixma MX49o printer won’t print due to many issues.
- Check if there is a paper jam. Remove if any.
- Make sure there are no small bits or pieces stuck in the rollers.
- Clean the print head of your printer and check if the issue is resolved.
- Verify the connections between your computer and printer.
- Also, see if the ink cartridges are out of ink or have low ink. Replace them if needed.
- Update the drivers installed on your system to ensure proper printing.
If the above solutions fail, contact our support team by dialing the Toll-free number to get instant Canon Pixma MX490 setup related guidance.
Canon Mx490 Won’t Connect To Wifi
This is another common issue faced when using your printer wirelessly. The below-mentioned steps will provide the necessary support for resolving your issue.
- Check if the connection between your Canon Pixma MX490 printer and the wireless network is secure.
- The bandwidth should range from 2GHz to 5GHz, or your printer won’t get connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Check if you have established all the necessary connections.
- Wait patiently if the flashing blue light is visible on your printer. The blue flashing light depicts that the printer is searching for an available network.
- Do not use any surge protectors to connect your printer.
- Check if the router is turned On. Keep your printer and the wireless network device close to each other.
- For further Canon Pixma MX490 setup related clarifications, contact our support team by dialing the Toll-free number.