Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup Assistance
Using your Canon Pixma tr7520 printer perform the print, scan, copy and fax function by following the set of gudelines given below in this page. We extend our support in setting up your printer and by providing the troubleshooting steps.
Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup
- Peel off the tape from printer’s packaging.
- Remove the foam cover protecting the printer.
- Place the printer on a flat surface.
- Plug in your printer to a nearby wall socket for the Canon Pixma TR7520 setup process.
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect its one end to the rear of the printer.
- Secure the other end of the Ethernet cable to the router.
- Go to Wireless Network—> LAN settings.
- Click Enable under the Wired LAN option.
- Feed the setup disc drive into the computer and run the file in it.
- Proceed with the setup process.
Canon Pixma TR7520 driver download and install
- Power up your computer, and open the browser.
- Type your printer model in the provided space in Canon’s official site.
- Hit Go. You are directed to a new page with the printer’s details.
- Go to the Drivers and Downloads section on the page.
- Select your Windows OS and its version from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Select button adjacent to the Driver package.
- Wait until the driver file gets downloaded after clicking Download.
- Look for the Canon Pixma TR7520 driver downloaded .exe file in the Downloads section of the browser.
- Double-click the downloaded file and run it.
- Proceed the installation process by complying with the on-screen instructions.
Canon Pixma TR7520 manual download
- Visit Canon’s official site and type the printer model. Reach us to get instant Canon Pixma TR7520 setup related support.
- Go to the Manuals option in the Product information page.
- Choose your language from the drop-down menu.
- Pick the Canon Pixma TR7520 manual required based on your computer’s OS.
- Click the Select button in the file section.
- Read the file details and hit View.
- The file opens in a new tab in PDF format.
- Click the Download icon on the page’s top right corner.
- Save the file in the preferred folder of your computer.
Canon TR7520 wireless setup
- Check if the printer is switched on for the Canon Pixma TR7520 setup process.
- Wait until the printer completes any operation it is undertaking.
- Hit the Network Status button on the printer’s control panel.
- Go to LAN settings—> Wireless LAN—> Wireless LAN setup—> Easy wireless connect.
- Tap OK once the printer is detected.
- Start the Setup process by inserting the setup CD-ROM in your computer.
- Click Start Setup. Choose the appropriate Country/Region.
- Select Yes on the License Agreement.
- Type the Network password and click Next.
- Click Next once a wireless connection is established.
- Install the printer drivers and conduct a test print after completing the Canon TR7520 wireless setup process.
how to connect Canon TR7520 to wifi
- Turn on your Canon tr7520 printer and the router.
- Verify that the bandwidth of the router is 2 GHz-5 GHz.
- Press the WPS button on your printer.
- Release the button when an orange light is seen.
- A blue light begins flashing when the printer searches for the available networks.
- Make sure you connect your printer to a secured network. Just reach us to get instant Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup related guidance.
- Use the display panel of your printer to select the network you want and type the passcode.
- Wait until the flashing blue light is seen on your printer. This indicates that your printer is connected to the network successfully
- Try printing a test page using your Canon printer
Canon Pixma TR7520 how to scan
- Force press the printer’s power button to turn it on.
- Place the original document to be scanned on the platen or Auto Document Feeder.
- Go to the Start menu. Select All apps—>Canon Utilities—>IJ Scan Utility.
- Select Auto on the leftmost corner of the application.
- The printer begins auto-scanning.
- If you don’t want the machine to auto scan, go to Settings.
- Specify the paper size, resolution, and PDF settings in the Settings dialog box.
- Select Document or Photo in the Canon IJ Utility application.
- The machine begins scanning. Get in touch with our experts to get quick Canon Pixma TR7520 Setup related support.