Canon Pixma TS202 Setup & Installation Guidance
With Canon Pixma TS202 the printing process is faster than the usual. The printer can be connected to the system by using the USB cable. Canon TS202 supports a Fine Hybrid Ink System provides great printing solutions for the user. The Pixma TS202 is designed to provide the user with the top-notch printing experience.
Canon Pixma TS202 setup
Canon TS202 offers a great printing solution which can help you print more at a fair cost. It has a dedicated rear tape which helps to quickly refill the papers.
- With the help of scissors remove the sealing tape stuck around the printer’package.
- Use the printer handle to life the printer from its package.
- Place your Canon TS202 printer on a flat surface.
- Insert the power cable to your Canon printer and plug-in to the wall socket.
- Switch On your printer for Canon Pixma TS202 Setup process.
- Connect your TS202 printer and computer using a USB cable.
- Go to Contol Panel and choose Printer settings.
- Select Add a printer and tap on your printer name from the list.
- Install the driver file using the CD-ROM given.
Canon Pixma TS202 ink cartridges installation
An ink cartridge is an important component of a printer which carries the ink required for printing. Follow the below process to install the ink cartridges to your Pixma TS202 printer.
- Open the Canon Pixma TS202 ink cartridge access door.
- Wait while the carriage slot moves to a side and rests.
- Unpack the ink cartridges from the cover.
- Shake the given ink cartridges so that the ink will spread itself uniformly.
- Remove the tapes off the cartridges.
- Take care not to keep your fingers on the nozzles of the ink cartridges.
- Place the given cartridges into the respective slots.
- Push them inside until you hear a click sound.
- Close the access door once installation is done. For further Canon Pixma TS202 Setup related support just reach us.
Canon Pixma TS202 driver download Windows
Driver download is an important process that initiates the process of printing for your Canon TS202 printer. Follow the below process to download the driver file for your Windows system
- Long press the power button of your Canon TS202 printer.
- Take out the CD-ROM given in your printer package.
- You can also download the driver file from the online sites.
- Choose the driver for Windows and download it.
- The Canon Pixma TS202 driver file will get downloaded in .exe format.
- Run the diver file by double-clicking on it.
- Complete the installation process by clicking on the Finish button.
- Add your printer by clicking on Add Printer from Devices and Printer in Control Panel.
- Complete the installation process.
- Print a test page after completing the Canon Pixma TS202 driver download for windows process.
Canon Pixma TS202 driver download Mac
Your Mac system will require driver software to get connected with the Pixma TS202 printer. The below-given process will help you with the driver installation process.
- Keep your Pixma TS202 switched On.
- Download the driver file from the websites.
- Choose the driver file given for Mac system.
- Double-click on the file and download it.
- The Canon Pixma TS202 driver file will have an extension of .dmg for Mac system.
- Click Run to install the driver file.
- Do as per the the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- Add your printer from the list under the Devices and Printers.
- Print out a test page to check. Get in touch with our experts to get instant Canon Pixma TS202 setup related support.
Canon Pixma TS202 USB cable connection
You can make use of a USB cable to connect your printer and computer. Get a USB cable from a nearby store and follow the below steps.
- Install the driver software before connecting the USB cable.
- Insert the USB cable to your printer and computer’s USB port.
- Go to Printers and Devices from the Control Panel.
- Choose your Canon TS202 from the list of printers.
- The connection will now be established.
- Open a document and print to check the connection. Just dial us to know more about Canon Pixma TS202 setup realted process.
Canon Pixma TS202 How to print
Pixma TS202 has a feature of High-Speed USB which facilitates quick and easy printing. You can easily print your documents by following the below process.
- Power On your Canon Pixma TS202 printer.
- Check if you have placed papers in the input tray.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are installed properly.
- Do a check if your printer and computer are connected.
- Download the appropriate driver software for your printer.
- Open the document in your computer.
- Go to File and click on Print option.
- Make the required changes in the Print Preference dialog box.
- You can select the type of layout for your document and also key in the number of copies required.
- Click on Print option to print the document from printer after completing the Canon Pixma TS202 setup process.