Canon Pixma TS6120 Setup & Installation Assistance
The Canon Pixma TS6120 setup printer has an excellent printing quality at a fast pace. The printer is designed to print high-quality text and pictures. The printer has two paper input trays and also has Bluetooth. Canon Pixma TS6120 Printer is an all in one printer for home and business use.
Canon Pixma TS6120 Setup
- Unpack the printer from the package, and verify if all the additional supplements are present in it.
- Place it on a flat surface to avoid damages. Remove all the blue tapes and cardboard pieces present in the printer’s carton.
- Insert the power cord to the wall power supply, and switch on the printer by pressing the Power button for the Canon Pixma TS6120 setup process.
- Choose the preferences for your printer. You will be able to set and save the language, country/region, time, and date.
- The ink cartridges have to be installed in the next step. Open the cartridge access door of Canon Pixma TS6120, and wait until the cartridge slot moves to one side of the printer.
- Unpack the new cartridges from their package and place them in their respective positions.
- Download the driver files needed for your printer, and install them on your computer.
- Once the driver is installed, your initial setup is over.
Canon ts6120 driver Download
Canon TS6120 Driver Download For Windows
- Turn On your printer and establish the connections that are necessary for your printer.
- Touch the Wireless Connect option in the printer, and select the LAN settings.
- Under it, the Wireless LAN Setup is chosen. Then select Easy Wireless Connect.
- In the next window that appears, Select Yes when the Settings will be made on the device or smartphone etc. Ok? Option is displayed.
- Unlock the device you want to connect and select Start Setup in the setup screen.
- Set your preferences, and select the mode of connection.
- Select a router of your choice to connect to the printer, and specify the password.
- The setup process goes on for a few minutes. Once the setup is complete, take a test print.
Canon TS6120 Driver Download For Mac
Mac systems also need drivers to connect to the Canon TS6120 printer. They have two ways of installing drivers.
- Use the installation CD or download it from the Internet. Install the Canon Ts6120 drivers on your Mac system.
- Installation CD can be used in older versions of Mac computer. So, insert the CD in the disc drive, and install the drivers by following the prompts.
- The next step is to open the default browser and enter the search query. Download the required driver files from a good source.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen, and complete the installation for the Canon Pixma TS6120 setup process.
Canon Pixma TS6120 Wireless Setup for Windows
- Switch on the printer before establishing a connection. Connect it to the router using a cable.
- Tap the Wireless button on the control panel of your printer. Connect the printer to the preferred wireless network.
- Turn on your computer. Enable the Wi-Fi feature in your windows system for the Canon Pixma TS6120 wireless setup process.
- Connect the computer and the router using a cable. The system searches for the available wireless networks.
- Check if the computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network. Only on connection to the same network, you can assign print jobs from your system.
- Take a test print after completing the Canon Pixma TS6120 Setup process.
Canon ts6120 Wireless Setup Mac
- Switch on your Pixma TS6120 printer using the Power button. Choose the Wireless Connect option in your printer’s control panel.
- Go to LAN settings, and choose Wireless LAN option.
- Choose Wireless LAN Setup under that, and tap Easy Wireless Connect. Choose OK on the next screen.
- Turn on your Mac system, then click Next in the Setup screen that appears.
- Key in your User name and the password, and press Install Helper.
- Select Start Setup in the setup screen, and set your preferences.
- Choose the connection mode, and choose the router to connect to.
- Enter the credentials in the next step, and press Next. The drivers are installed successfully.
- After the installation is complete, press Add Printer option to add your printer.
- Once you add the printer, the Canon Ts6120 wireless setup mac process is completed.
How To Connect Canon TS6120 Printer To Wifi
- Turn on the printer by long pressing the Power button for the Canon Pixma TS6120 setup process.
- Navigate the up and down arrows until the LAN setting option is displayed. Touch Ok.
- Under LAN, choose Wireless LAN Setup, and press Ok again.
- Select Cableless Setup in the next screen that appears.
- Tap Ok in the next screen that appears.
- The next step is to download the driver file for the Canon Pixma TS6120 printer on your system and install it.
- Click Next when the setup screen appears. Enter the password and choose Install Helper. The setup will now begin.
- Select the method of connection as Wireless LAN Connection when the connection screen appears.
- In the next window, Select Connect Via wireless Router.
- Select your printer, and add to the list in the next screen. The association is now complete.
Canon TS6120 Scan To Computer
- Before scanning, make sure you have the drivers needed for scanning installed in your system.
- Verify if the connection between the computer and the printer is firm to make the Canon Pixma TS6120 setup for the scanning purpose.
- Keep the document to be scanned on the platen glass.
- Switch on the printer using the Power button and Select the Scan option.
- In the next screen, choose the mode of saving the image as Save to Computer.
- Select your computer from the list in the next window, and then the format of the document has to be chosen, followed by the file type.
- The scanned image is saved on your computer.