Canon Pixma Ts702 Setup & Installation Assistance
The Canon Pixma Ts702 is designed to handle the necessities of the user. The printer is provided with an ink tank, and five color individual ink system and also has a best in class 2 Line Full-Dot Matrix Display. The Canon Ts 702 is designed to suit the user individual need and specification.
Canon Pixma Ts702 Setup
- Make use of scissors to cut the sealing tape around the printer’s package.
- Lift the printer from the carton using the printer handles.
- Remove the protective cover and cardboard pieces from the carton.
- Find a flat surface close to an electrical socket and keep the printer on it for the Canon Pixma Ts702 setup process.
- Switch on the printer after plugging in the printer’s power cable to the wall socket.
- Connect the printer and computer with the provided USB cable.
- Go to Start—>Control Panel—>Printer Settings.
- Click the Add a printer option, and choose your printer model from the list.
- Tuck the setup disc drive in the computer’s disc slot, and run the file in it.
Canon Pixma Ts702 Wi-fi Setup
- Download and install the Canon Pixma Ts702 setup file provided below.
- Click Open in the dialog box that appears afterward.
- Follow the instruction in the installer window.
- Select Install Helper once your network key is typed.
- Go to Start Setup—> Next.
- Choose your residence location, and click Next.
- Go through the terms of the License Agreement and proceed.
- Select your printer in the Check the Connection Method screen.
- Allow the setup program to access your network key.
- Move to Add Printer—>Select AirPrint—> Add.
- Perform a test print after completing the Canon Pixma Ts702 Wi-Fi setup process to check the printer status.
Canon Pixma Ts702 Ethernet Setup
- Tap the Wireless Network option in the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Easy Wireless Connect.
- Connect the wireless network router to the printer with a USB cable.
- Wait until the printer detects your network and displays it.
- Pick your network from the list and proceed.
- Type your network key in the space provided.
- Switch on the computer, and connect it to the router with a USB cable.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi option.
- Connect your computer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Start performing print jobs after completing the Canon Pixma Ts702 setup process.
Canon Pixma Ts702 Mobile Printing
Mobile printing has been enabled in Canon ts702. Canon PRINT Business app can be downloaded from the Google Play store. Open the app, and move to the Documents option. Choose the document to be printed, and make the desired changes in the Print settings. Also, AirPrint app for iOS devices can perform the printer functions remotely. Mopria app for Android mobiles also does the job of remote printing.
Canon Pixma Ts702 Airprint
- Check that your Canon Pixma printer is switched on.
- Connect your printer to the wireless network to which your mobile device is connected.
- Go to the Export icon in your app.
- Move to Print—>Printer Options.
- Choose the printer model that you are using.
- Set the number of copies, paper size, and range.
- Switch to Double-sided printing when duplex printing is required.
- Tap Print when the print settings are made. Reach us to get the instant Canon Pixma Ts702 setup related support.
- Go to the Print Centre icon, and check the Print Status.
- Move to Print Centre—>Print Summary—>Cancel Printing to cancel the current print job.
Canon Pixma Ts702 Mopria Print Services
- Visit the Google Play Store and input Mopria.
- Click the Download button, and wait for the app to install in your mobile.
- Open the Mopria app, tap the menu button, and select Print.
- Select All Printers within the print settings menu.
- Select the printer in which you want to perform the printer functions.
- Make changes in the Print Settings.
- Set your desired preferences in the Number of copies, Paper size, Orientation, Page Range, and Color Mode.
- Preview the document with the print settings enabled.
- Hit the Print icon to begin the print job.
Canon Pixma Ts702 Voice-activated Printing
Voice-activated printing is enabled in Canon ts702. So, you can print with Alexa voice technology devices like Amazon Echo, Echo Plus, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Echo Spot, and Amazon Tap. Also, print with Google Assistant following the steps given below.
- Turn on your printer.
- Tell your Google Assistant Ok Google, talk to Canon Printer.
- Hit Link once the Google Home app opens.
- Log into Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center.
- Go to About this service—>Create new account.
- Input commands like Print coloring page to begin printing.
- Start Amazon Alexa app, and enter Canon Inkjet Printer.
- Log into Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center.
- Create a new account in this application, and start Canon printer.
- Command Alexa to print the required pages. Just dial us to get quick Canon Pixma Ts702 setup related guidance.