Canon Pixma Ts8120 Setup & Troubleshooting Support
The Canon Pixma Ts8120 Printer is a three function printer providing scan, print, and copy. The printer can be connected to the system by using a USB or WiFi. The user can access the printer from the mobile by using the Canon Print app.
Canon Pixma Ts8120 Setup
- Check if the seal of the package is firm. If not sealed properly, send it to the manufacturer for replacement.
- If properly sealed, open the package, and take the printer out of the box carefully.
- Check if all the additional accessories are given along with the printer.
- Insert the power cord into the rear of the printer and connect it to a power socket for the Canon Pixma Ts8120 setup process.
- Check if your printer is turned on.
- Set your preferences in the next screen that appears.
- Set and save the language, country, date, and time. Install the necessary drivers to start printing from your printer.
Canon Ts8120 Driver Download
Canon Ts8120 Driver Download Windows
- Turn your Canon TS8120 printer On.
- Use the CD-ROM to download the driver software.
- You can also download directly from websites online.
- Choose the compatible driver firmware for Windows.
- The Canon Ts8120 driver downloaded file will be in .exe format.
- Double-click and run the downloaded file.
- Finish the entire installation process.
- Add your printer by going to the Control Panel option.
- Choose Canon TS8120 model from the list.
- Print a page for testing after completing the Canon Pixma Ts8120 setup process.
Canon Ts8120 Driver Mac
- Mac systems require drivers to connect to the Canon printer. There are two ways of installing a driver.
- Make use of the installation CD or download it from the Internet, and install the drivers on your Mac.
- Installation CD’s can be used in the older versions of Mac. So, place the CD in the disc drive, and install the Canon Ts8120 drivers by following the instructions displayed on your screen.
- The next method is to open the default browser, and enter the search query in your search bar. Download the driver files needed from a trusted website.
- Follow the guidelines displayed on-screen and complete the installation process.
Canon Ts8120 Wireless Setup
- Power up the printer by long pressing the Power button.
- Choose the Wireless Connect option in the printer and go to LAN settings in it.
- Select the Wireless LAN Setup option in the control panel of the printer and then go to Easy Wireless Connect for the Canon Ts8120 wireless setup process.
- In the next screen that is displayed, then select Yes when the Settings will be made on the device or smartphone etc. Ok? Option is shown.
- Turn on the device you want to connect and select Start Setup in the setup screen.
- Select your preferences and set the connection method.
- Choose the router to associate to the printer and key in the password if required.
- Once the Canon Pixma Ts8120 setup is complete, take a test report to ensure proper functioning.
How To Connect Canon Ts8120 To Wifi
- The initial step is to connect your Canon printer to the power supply. Take a USB cable, associate one end of the cable to the printer and the other end to the wall power socket.
- Switch on your Canon Ts8120 printer. Press the Wireless connect option.
- The printer starts searching for available networks to connect to.
- Once the list is shown, select the network, and specify the password to connect.
- The printer is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
Canon Ts8120 Not Printing
- When the printer does not print, check for any loose connections between the printer and the computer, and rectify it.
- Verify that the drivers are installed on your computer.
- See if there is a paper jam in the canon printer. Remove if there is any jam.
- Inspect if the input tray is loaded with sheets of paper.
- If the problem persists, visit the nearest service center. Dial our Toll-Free number to get instant Canon Pixma Ts8120 setup related support.